Gaming I need some help in FF3...

JetBlckHrt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry if what I am about to right is a bit vague, but I dont have my DS with me at the moment.

I'm pretty far in the game, but I am stuck at the part when I need to pass these huge statue things to advance further. I keep dying whenever I pas like the third one I think. I've cheked walkthroughs and they said that this will only happen when I have not completed the mission in the sewers, but I have done that, I even went back and made sure!

Also, in this one cave, there is a huge boulder blocking my way, How do I get rid of that?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
Yeah, you haven't yet completed all the quests necessary to pass through there. It's been a while since I played it, but I did play through the game about three times total. I believe you need to return to the old man's mansion now. Go there, go all the way toward the back of the mansion where the moogles sell stuff, and then use mini to go through the secret entrance. Follow through to the end and you should get what you need to pass the statues. It's been a while, like I said, so I may have this out of sequence, but I think that's right...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: