Gaming i need help

muffy 2406

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i save profile information, we have 5 of us fighting for mario kart, and when my son changed profiles my youngests characters and courses were lost, how can i keep the piece in the house!!!!

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
muffy 2406 said:
how do i save profile information, we have 5 of us fighting for mario kart, and when my son changed profiles my youngests characters and courses were lost, how can i keep the piece in the house!!!!

When you first start the game, right after pressing the A button, the very next screen is the "Select License" screen. You can have 4 licenses. If you need a 5th license, unfortunately, you're kind of out of luck. You can only choose from the 4, and if you need another, you have to pick one of them, then choose "License Settings" on the next screen, then pick the "Erase License" option to make room for another. If your son erased your youngest's in order to make a new license for himself, your youngest's info is gone for good. So really, if you want to keep peace, one of the 5 of you is simply going to have to be happy playing on somebody else's license. If two of you don't mind sharing achievements (tracks, karts, etc) and records, then you can share one license and click "Change Mii" instead of deleting the license. Then the license will have your own name and Mii, but you'll keep all unlocked items and records.

muffy 2406

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sure he didnt erase the profile just swapped it for his, i did think it was a bit strange having an erase option if by just changing profiles got rid of it anyway, does this mean its saved in there somewhere, ive changed the profile back to the original without erasing it, but none of his cups or extra characters are on there, now im even more confused!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)