I need help finding a mod chip

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by lime_slusho, Jul 14, 2008.

1. lime_slusho
    OP

lime_slusho Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    Ok, well, as some of you have read, I messed up my wii menu tring to change the vc banner. I'd like to find a cheap, solderless mod that I can remove after I fix it, or don't have to worry ablout removing beacuse of bricks. My wii is very new, I had to send it in in June and they had to replace the whole system.

2. pokemongalaxy

pokemongalaxy Banned

Banned
    Mar 10, 2008
    Canada
    solderless d2ckey or solderless d2pro. I got mine from techsick.com .Hope that helps [​IMG]

3. lime_slusho
    OP

lime_slusho Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    What's the diffrence between them? I just need to use it to run an iso to fix my wii.

4. lime_slusho
    OP

lime_slusho Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    Please help me.

5. Defiance

Defiance oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...

Oct 7, 2007
    United States
    Terminus
    D2Pro has less wires and is updateable.

6. lime_slusho
    OP

lime_slusho Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2008
    United States
    Now, would it be compatible with D2C2, and I am actually looking for one that is removable, mainly beacuse of animal crossing wii, I'm scared what it'll do to my wii.

7. SenorClean

SenorClean GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 21, 2008
    D2Pro9 + Clip is removable and needs no soldering (other than soldering the chip to the clip). It works with D2C2 too.

D2CKey + Clip is cheaper, and also solderless but doesn't work with D2C2 and can't be upgraded later.

You can buy pre-soldered d2pro and clip from ozmodchips - or the clip + chip cheaper and solder it on yourself from volumerate