Hacking I NEED A GBA FLASH CART!

mlooty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry i don't have a link for the compatibility list for the mini SD version so I wouldn't know.
I not even sure if there is one. Mainly the main issue that people say about the supercard mini SD is the slow downs.
so it is really up to you if can tolerate it. For me I can tolerate it the slows down aren't too bad but still playable in my experience with it. I have it because it's something that i can use it's better than nothing i guess.

Ehab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had crappy computers my entire life. about half of the games I've played on them were generally slow. I've also played sonic unleashed for the wii on the PC (which was SUPER slow) and I liked it somehow! so I guess I could try.. :P

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've had crappy computers my entire life. about half of the games I've played on them were generally slow. I've also played sonic unleashed for the wii on the PC (which was SUPER slow) and I liked it somehow! so I guess I could try.. :P

I dont think celebrating mediocrity is a good basis for assessment of flash carts, but if its good enough for you then go for a supercard.

They're still available cheap for a reason: If it cant run the games just as they should run, most people would just rather hang out for any other GBA flash cart, get a revo or emulate on PSP/DS with a DSTwo/mobile phone etc. :)

Reactions: tbgtbg

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
, most people would just rather hang out for any other GBA flash cart, get a revo or emulate on PSP/DS with a DSTwo/mobile phone etc. :)

Exactly. It's the only reason I bother with a flashcart in the first place. If I was gonna put up with the games running not quite right, I'd use the emulator in the DSTWO, it would be a hell of a lot easier to copy new roms to than this freakin EFA I have (which according to a thread on here turned out to be a fake anyway, thanks DealExtreme).

Reactions: Count Duckula

Ehab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as much as I would love to get most of these systems, I would rather play the games on the original hardware. That's why I started this thread in the first place :P
but yeah, I'll have to get a DS eventually or a PSP

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Perhaps looking for someone on some 2nd hand/auction website (craigslist?) for a Gameboy Advance console. Guess you have a fair chance it includes a flashcard (although I don't need one I searched a Dutch auction site and found one with a EZ-flash IV almost immediately). Even found a EZ-flash II card :-)

..... and then sell the GBA for a few dollars or give it to local charity :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzg7Y5Bwk4Q