i must say i'm sorry to everyone who i stared crap with

DJPlace

the hater of something i can't recall.
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
5,526
Trophies
1
XP
3,258
Country
United States
i'm truley sorry. i know i was being a MTD (AKA Mickey The Dick) if you don't know what that is just look it up on newgrounds or twiiter or whatever you use. sometime's i take my agression out on silly things like this...
 

Ashley Riot

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
26
Trophies
0
XP
54
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
Ashley Riot said:
It's ok, we don't care.

this is why i hate the internet also where you even in that topic i don't recall.
You're trying to bring to attention something most people in the forum probably didn't even notice. If you have some bad blood between someone, talk it directly to them. I was just being honest about what most passive observers are thinking right now.
 

mehrab2603

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
363
Trophies
0
Location
Edmonton
XP
1,661
Country
Canada
Ashley Riot said:
DJPlace said:
Ashley Riot said:
It's ok, we don't care.

this is why i hate the internet also where you even in that topic i don't recall.
You're trying to bring to attention something most people in the forum probably didn't even notice. If you have some bad blood between someone, talk it directly to them. I was just being honest about what most passive observers are thinking right now.
this
 

NiGHtS

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
803
Trophies
0
XP
301
Country
mehrab2603 said:
Ashley Riot said:
DJPlace said:
Ashley Riot said:
It's ok, we don't care.

this is why i hate the internet also where you even in that topic i don't recall.
You're trying to bring to attention something most people in the forum probably didn't even notice. If you have some bad blood between someone, talk it directly to them. I was just being honest about what most passive observers are thinking right now.
this

exactly this.
 

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
12,977
Trophies
1
Location
Netherworld
XP
6,672
Country
United States
You all care enough to post.
lecture.gif
 

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
Member
GBAtemp Patron
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
7,075
Trophies
2
Age
30
XP
8,900
Country
Canada
NiGHtS said:
mehrab2603 said:
Ashley Riot said:
DJPlace said:
Ashley Riot said:
It's ok, we don't care.

this is why i hate the internet also where you even in that topic i don't recall.
You're trying to bring to attention something most people in the forum probably didn't even notice. If you have some bad blood between someone, talk it directly to them. I was just being honest about what most passive observers are thinking right now.
this

exactly this.

+1
 

DJPlace

the hater of something i can't recall.
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
5,526
Trophies
1
XP
3,258
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
You sound like a 13 year old scene/emo/attention whore fanboy.

Suck it up, pussy.

i am sucking it up.

also close this or erase i don't think people like you are taking this seriously. so what it's gone peace out.
 

DJPlace

the hater of something i can't recall.
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
5,526
Trophies
1
XP
3,258
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
Because you only did this for attention. Successful attention whore is successful, but we still hate you.

no has i said before i had to take my rage out does that count for attention?
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://www.operanewsapp.com/us/en/share/detail?news_id=3dab7b2419e0a4719ae30b1b4441e20a&news_ent...