• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

I leave for a hot second and come back to sad :(

Myst3ry_MAN-08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take a break for a few days, then take a week off because of Fortnite s2, spend another week with my gf, come back expecting funny things but instead many many sad things.
The man, the myth, the legend, Akira Toriyama, has unfortunately passed. I am horrible at saying goodbye or paying respects, but I will say I have lived with Dragon Ball as a franchise for my entire life, so when I heard this news I had no choice but to return to the corner in my closet for a few hours. The water/salt stains are now permanent.
After returning back to society I find more sad news. The second myth/man/legend, Matthew Patrick of Game, Film, Food, Style, and GTLive, has retired. That man has literally made my and so many other kids childhoods. A better way to put it is to say he was the godfather of the internet and without him many things about daily life would probably be different. No, not probably, definitely.
Back to the closet corner I go

Project68K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MatPat being the godfather of the internet?

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto