Hacking I just received my Wiikey

brian007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I preordered the Wiikey from Foundmy on February 03 probably couple days after when they started preorders. I'm surprised I haven't received an email or anything so I'm thinking I'm on the second batch. Has anyone ordered after Feb. 03 from Foundmy and received their Wiikey?

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a Wiikey from modchipstore.com (yeah I know
dry.gif
)Â They shipped me an empty DHL package.
cry.gif
 When I contacted them they basically told me to screw off.
mad.gif

Did you place the order on a credit card? Contest the charge.

modmanwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
were you SURE it was empty?

the chip is like paper thin and the size of a quarter or smaller

when i got my envlope from foundmy I thought for sure it was empty,

but it wasnt and now my wii r0x

grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
were you SURE it was empty?

the chip is like paper thin and the size of a quarter or smaller

when i got my envlope from foundmy I thought for sure it was empty,

but it wasnt and now my wii r0x

grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Yeah ChrisBloodShot, you should search the package one more time and do it thoroughly. You won't believe how tiny this thing is...

ChrisBloodShot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
homebrewcast.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am certain it was empty. The package was a pouch about 10" by 12". I checked and double checked the entire package. I looked in every corner and along every seam. I know how small a Wii drive chip can be having installed two Wiinjas already.

I would love nothing more than to find out that I screwed up and just over looked it, but It's just not here. It's a shame this had to happen. I have had nothing but a great experience dealing with them up until now.

I have even went as far as turning the pouch inside out. I also searched the area around where I first opened it just in case it leaped vertically out of the pouch.

I replied to their last message yesterday and suggested a claim be made to DHL. That was over 30 hours ago and I haven't gotten a response yet.

moloko23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Do you think Wiikey and WiiXT could be on even par once updates have been made?

Never. Know why? The WiiXT is fake.

USB dongle to enable/disable/flash the chip? This will NEVER happen, with any chip.

It really is fake!!!
ohmy.gif

I guess it was too good to be true... Mmm, I'll be going for the Wiikey...

I found a distributor in Switzerland which sells the Wiikey and they even have a service where they will build it in for you.

I can't wait, I sent them an e-mail, I'm probably going by tomorrow or Monday to bring them my Wii
biggrin.gif

PS. If there are any other Swiss ppl on here, this is the website: www.videogame.ch/

CWT

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
receive mine yesterday
wink.gif

take me +- 1 hrs to install ( it's arder to solder the wires on the wikey than the wii )
every game work like a dream ,burn 4 x samsung dvd+r
burn 24 backup with no prob at all
tongue.gif

ngc work well to
ecxepte waverace bluestorm
frown.gif

freeze at the start at diferent place may be a bad dump i will try another version
smile.gif

grog.gif
Wikey powa
grog.gif

n0name

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Are there any french people that have ordered their wiikey on Eurasia and that have already received it?
Actually my wiikey has been shipped by Airmail last week (Wednesday) and still nothing...
So I'd like to have an idea of shipment time.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

mehmed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have installed my wiikey yesterday. I burned 3 games so far. Ice Age 2, Exite Truck and Need For Speed Carbon. But my problem was that i only have empty Philips DVD+R 16x. Ice Age worked. Exite Truck didn't. For Need For Speed, I had to insert and eject a couple of thimes the dvd. So the Philips dvd+ is not a very good media to back-up Wii games. I will report further information when i have more experiense.

Arne

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I got my wiikey yesturday from divineo.cn and i didn't even pre-order.

A few posts back a saw a review with some pictures of a wired installation, well my friend did the same only with a few smaller wires ...
smile.gif

http://users.skynet.be/gaming/wiikey/01.jpg
http://users.skynet.be/gaming/wiikey/02.jpg
http://users.skynet.be/gaming/wiikey/03.jpg
http://users.skynet.be/gaming/wiikey/04.jpg
http://users.skynet.be/gaming/wiikey/05.jpg
http://users.skynet.be/gaming/wiikey/06.jpg

Today i'm going to burn some iso's.

btw, Mehmed: Phillips generely have very good media. I dont understand why you have problems reading the disks. First off always check the media code. The brand normally doesnt really matter if you have a "bad" media code. I always use TDK these days, one of the best choises you can make.

pipesfranco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My Wiikey installed today by a mate, he's an awesome soldering guy!

Works fine spot on, now what to do with my wiinja v1 chip?

Oh, just my luck I only have -RW media in the house and it only accepts +RW, so back to the shop!

It never ends this spending!
smile.gif

mehmed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have installed my wiikey yesterday. I burned 3 games so far. Ice Age 2, Exite Truck and Need For Speed Carbon. But my problem was that i only have empty Philips DVD+R 16x. Ice Age worked. Exite Truck didn't. For Need For Speed, I had to insert and eject a couple of thimes the dvd. So the Philips dvd+ is not a very good media to back-up Wii games. I will report further information when i have more experiense.

I burned the setup disc wiyh the same philips dvd+r and had the same problem. I found some maxell DVD +R and had no problem. With the Wiikey setup i changed the dvdr speed to 3x and all the games till now play well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...