Hacking i just keep digging a hole bigger!

metalmystere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, well my ps3 is now on 4.20, it did a auto upgrade, so i'm getting further away from any possible jailbreak!!!
i wish it would be just as easy as it was when i softmodded the wii, all i really want is to get an external hdd and some sort of backup manager to play my ps3 backups from, i keep doing searches over the net and all these links come up about how they have the files needed to jailbreak a ps3 on 4.20, but all are Bull!
and i don't want to go thru the all chipping shit.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right so is there a point to this, or are you just having a bitch cause if you are I think it belongs in the blogs section

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
there is no jailbreak over 3.55 anything you see on the internet suggesting otherwise is just rubbish and can be ignored, the only people to announce that they can hack a firmware over 3.55 is E3 but you have to buy a dongle, everyone is waiting for more info on the matter, also if you want more info from the playstaion scene, go over to psx scene and discuss it there.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The only way to hack your PS3 now is to downgrade it to 3.55 using an E3 Flasher (you need to open your PS3 to do it, and it will only work if your PS3 had 3.55 on it at some point in time before) then put CFW on it.

metalmystere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i'm sorry guys, just having a bitch about things. it just annoys me that there is some people out there that give you some hope then shatter it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
yeah i'm sorry guys, just having a bitch about things. it just annoys me that there is some people out there that give you some hope then shatter it.
It's not like they have to do it for you, they do it because they enjoy doing it. If they stop or if they don't find a breakthrough, deal with it.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Best plan is to check out www.ps3hax.net or www.psx-scene.com

These 2 sites are the most reliable for Playstation Hacks/Jailbreaks/Homebrew

metalmystere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like they have to do it for you, they do it because they enjoy doing it. If they stop or if they don't find a breakthrough, deal with it.
I'm not having a go at the people that really do all the work, just the wannabe's. i know they don't need to do this for me or anybody else here. as for the deal with it, well thanks for your support!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1