Hacking I just Acekard 2i

Haseo32829

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the setup guide and searched around. I could get any problems to fix mine.

This is what I did.

I opened my Acekard2i
I download AKAIO 1.8.5, Unzipped it.
I formatted the Micro SD card with the SD formatter.
I moved the _aio and akmenu.nds to the root of the sd
I put ak2loader.nds in the loader folder
I put Sonic Colors.nds onto the root of the SD
I ejected the SD
I pushed the card into the spring loaded Acekard2i until it clicked
I insterted it into the Brand New DSi which was always at version 1.4.1U
I selected the card on the menu which showed Alex Stormrider.
A blue "Loading" appeared.

Thats where I am stuck I tried a different SD card one that is 4gb but it has the same problem. I suspect it is the Acekard but i wanna get some opinon be for I return it maybe it is something i did wrong. I bought it from Shoptemp. So yea . . . any tips??

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The never ending blue "Loading" text before you even get to the AKAIO UI means that its having trouble finding the MicroSD; its not making contact with the Acekard. Probably should get a new one since there really isn't a practical fix for this. Perhaps someone else has a better idea other than taping a very very small piece of paper to the label side of the MicroSD.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it depends..... i had to use the second option of akaio 1.8.5 files to get mine to work..... try going to the akaio forum and downloading the first file and replace the common files found in the second akaio 1.8.5 that is there for this specific reason...i did that and now it works fine.. with 1.8.5... cus i did have the same loading problem except mine said cannot find system files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*