Hacking i have gateway e my 3ds is 11.6

madara34

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Boy, how do I install gateway if it is in version 11.6 and how do I install programs to install games.cia and what are the steps? please help me if it is necessary to downgrade show me how ...
I am new to the gateway and I do not know which menu and custom firmware and etc I need to install gateway I am confused

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Don't use Gateway, get a ntrboot capable flashcart and follow https://3ds.guide/ntrboot

If you want to use Gateway you would have to do the above then some extra steps. But it isn't worth it. If you can return it where you got it from and get a ntrboot capable flashcart instead then do that.

Reactions: TankedThomas

madara34

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
but i live in brazil that is listed 3ds guide brazil does not have it yet I will have to have to import those cards that 3ds guide asks for so it's complicated I paid dearly at the gateway and now with that? and now?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
but i live in brazil that is listed 3ds guide brazil does not have it yet I will have to have to import those cards that 3ds guide asks for so it's complicated I paid dearly at the gateway and now with that? and now?
on whose advice did you buy gateway?

anyway, you can't use gateway without downgrading to a firmware that supports it
the only way to downgrade is to install B9S to your 3DS, at which point, you don't need to use gateway as cfw via B9S can do nearly everything that gateway does, and more

the only way to install B9S to your 3ds on 11.6 is with ntrboot, dsiware (requires 2 3DSes), or hardmod (requires soldering)

a ntrboot compatible ds flashcart costs at most 12$ from nds-card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

actually, do you have the gw blue card? may or may not support ntrboot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)