Hacking i have been away from the wiiu scene 5.5.1E

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi
i have a wiiu on 5.5.1E some games are not working or having issues after i updated from 5.3.2 to 5.5.1 can somebody explain why ?
also i have loadiine gx running what else can i do with my wiiu ? as i said i had been a way from the scene
thanx.

D

Deleted User

Why use Loadiine GX2 when we have Brazilian method?
It allows youto install games to Wii U menu, either to NAND or USB.
Take a look at my Brazilian Method step in my guide, it will guide you through everything, even Haxchi and ColdBootHaxChi

D

Deleted User

what can i do with it
can you please explain?
My guide said:
Haxchi swaps rom.zip of your DS VC game with a exploited one. Why only DS VC? DS VC is faster to bootup and to get everything done!
It allows you to launch HBL, every homebrew app or even it's own CFW called Haxchi CFW.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Most people tend to assume a user has a clue ...

a brief outline would be that Loadiine is not really used anymore.. as you can install titles direct to your system.. i would check out some of the guides banded about firstly ..

i do intend to create a noob guide .. most guides start this way .. but then end up complicating matters... some guides dont get finished..

Last edited by pwsincd,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1