Hacking I have a question about Dealextreme

Fo0+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I live in Sweden and I ordered an EZ Flash 3 in 1 (not 1 in 3
smile.gif
) amongst other things and I don't recall exactly but I think it took about two weeks or something for the items to show up. They seem to be reliable at least, and free shipping is always a thumbs up!

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered from UK both DSTT and EZ 3in1. DSTT took about 3-4 weeks as was back ordered but EZ took a week
smile.gif
if you dont mind a wait then they are good (cheap and free shipping)

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
2 to 4 weeks for me, I ordered the exact same thing and I live in the U.S. I also ordered other things from them, and they arrived in inconsistent times (one order took a week and a half, others took 2 or 3 weeks, etc).

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It takes 2-3 weeks from them to Croatia...So, if you don't mind waiting, you shouldn't be worried at all, because DealExtreme is a very relieable shop! Everybody here will recommend them to you!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To PA it took about 4 weeks. And it came in two packages... because apparently they were out of one of the items for 2 days after i ordered. They showed up about a day apart lol.

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well not everybody. There's that guy who comes here to rant about them and a bad memory card reader that came with his flashcart.

Toni Plutonij said:
It takes 2-3 weeks from them to Croatia...So, if you don't mind waiting, you shouldn't be worried at all, because DealExtreme is a very relieable shop! Everybody here will recommend them to you!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arehexes said:
Has anyone ordered from them
It's pretty much mentioned every time anyone asks for a store to order from.

QUOTEI ordered a EZ Flash 1 in 3 and I was wondering how long does it take to ship?
Information which is usually mentioned every time DX is discussed, which again is all the time. Usually anywhere from several days to a month.

No offense, but the forum does have a search feature. I just tested searching for "DealExtreme" and found all the information I could ever want on it within the first 15 search results. Not too big a deal, but try to use it in the future to avoid asking questions that have already been answered.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
matriculated said:
Well not everybody. There's that guy who comes here to rant about them and a bad memory card reader that came with his flashcart.

Toni Plutonij said:
Yeah, I think I remember that guy, he made numerous posts about bad micro SD reader that came with DSTT or AK (something like that), so he started to write around how DX is bad, and that they won't reply to his mails and stuff..

Well, I guess there's always a case of unhappy customer..But, nevermind him, DX is a great place to buy stuff, and shipping is free, so what more could you ask for?!

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a recent first time buyer from Dealextreme, I must say I'm impressed.
Maybe its because I live in New York, but shipping from Hong Kong was only approx 5 days door to door
it would have been 4 days but everything seems to slow down once it reaches the US.

Very good email communication - when one item I ordered was out of stock suddenly, I asked them to ship the remaining items instead of waiting and sending everything together. I got an email back in less than 24 hours saying that was no problem.
I got tracking #s for both packages and even a little slip in the first package stating what was missing.

All in all, I would definitely use them again.
In fact I just noticed the hinge on my DS is about to give out - so I just ordered a new case, triwing screwdriver and needle-nose pliers.
I'm confident they'll be here in under a week.
yaynds.gif

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I had a good opinion about them but they keep messing up. They delivered my touchscreen cracked cause it was packaged in some crap thin cardboard box and had no adequate packaging and they just sometimes need a push to remember that you have an order, lately they've been even slower than usual.

Hatsikidee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Their service is excellent. I ordered a Supercard and it seems to be out of stock about a month ago. I could easily change the Supercard with an AK2 and I recieved the package in 1,5 week (not bad for free shipping, non-EMS)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi