Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
If I need to be in contact with my real friends I will do that thing called REALITY SOCIALIZATION and actually get of my a$$ and go out with them somewhere! not type crap all day to them and play mind numbing games for no good reason at all and exchange virtual items as mentioned above like virtual beers YAY erm NOT! ..go have a real one JACKASS and enjoy the feeling and a greasy kebab afterwards!
nyanya.gif

Well, I can't do that. I moved to a different state and I cannot physically go and hang out with them.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
I had to get Facebook for quite a sad reason. Most of my friends are not quite the fastest when it comes to learning the ways of the internet. So, VERY few of them even use email, and maybe 1 or 2 use IM clients. BUT, these are my friends from grade school, and we're all heavily into video games. So, a few years ago, everyone discovered Facebook, and it was like the internet dropped out of the sky and hit them. They were all in wonder of this stuff, and told me I just HAD to try out this new, neat thing. I told them the error of their ways, but it really didn't matter. So, here I am, with a facebook account as well.

But I will most certainly agree that about 80% of the people on facebook are fools of the highest order. If you want proof, look at the facebook blog post about usernames. Click on the comments at the bottom. 95% of the dolts there think facebook is going to implement usernames in the style of myspace. As in, instead of your real name showing everywhere, you'd be "AZZKICKER65234" or something. Thing is, the blog post SPECIFICALLY states that it will only be for your profile link. As in, facebook.com/yourname. And yet, the VAST majority are up in arms over the move, publicly crying about how nobody is going to have real names anymore, and they won't be able to find anyone, etc. It really is one of the more amazing things I've seen.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Shakraka said:
I, too, had to swallow my pride and make a Facebook account. After the Pokemon tournament ended, however, I stopped going. (What's the point?)

Ok. So, you had to swallow your pride before Facebook... but... you were in a Pokemon tourney w/out any second thought?
wink.gif
Pokemon has a complicated battling system that only takes mature players such as myself to play such mature games because I just so happen to be a very mature gamer.
cry.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:
kobykaan said:
If I need to be in contact with my real friends I will do that thing called REALITY SOCIALIZATION and actually get of my a$$ and go out with them somewhere! not type crap all day to them and play mind numbing games for no good reason at all and exchange virtual items as mentioned above like virtual beers YAY erm NOT! ..go have a real one JACKASS and enjoy the feeling and a greasy kebab afterwards!
nyanya.gif

Well, I can't do that. I moved to a different state and I cannot physically go and hang out with them.

I did say it has its uses and that's an acceptable use and there's no doubt your happy with it!
smile.gif

but .. even you can see a couple of my other points as valid lol
smile.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only annoying thing i find with facebook, as some have pointed out, all the text speak, that gets annoying pretty fast. And not to forget the damn quizzes! It would have been nice had the newsfeed been given an option to hide/display certain things and not everything.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I joined facebook once just to get a game called Lugaru legally. (i didn't really like the game though but i still have 2 spare keys I think!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch