War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
It's pretty much the only way to stay in contact with my old friends from Vegas :\ They refuse to use AIM/MSN, and I refuse to use Myspace, so we had to "meet half-way". Facebook is basically Twitter with pictures. Or maybe Twitter is Facebook without pictures...?

Also, Tropicana and I are gonna start a blog :3 It's gonna be awesome.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to use facebook for the same reason.

Get ready to reject thousands of friend requests and try and see if you actually know any of them.
tongue.gif

By the way:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13865279570&ref=ts

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
wabsta said:
MySpace is for all the cool kids!
[/sarcasm]
Well, everyone says that myspace is now "too immature" for them and Facebook is like a more mature version of myspace. I don't really care either way, I just don't really like myspace but I do want to keep in touch with all my friends.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
i've actually never had a myspace, facebook or twitter. mainly because all of my friends have SOME sort of instant messenger, and i have pretty much every messenger out there. Yahoo, AIM, MSN, Xfire, Astra, i had a couple of others but i cant remember since no one used em.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BoomtownBilly said:
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm going to best the last person alive never to join that horrible horrible site.
I hate people like you...

------

Facebook is OK, only everyone there seems retarded, at least at my age.

The Guardian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
facebook keeps trying to become more like myspace while myspace is trying to become more like facebook, eventually it will just be myface.

case and point, the new myspace "lite view" and userbar.

facebook is introducing usernames on caturday, what will you choose?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope no-one takes my planned nickname... that would suck... lol I'm sad.

Yeah, I actually think facebook is good, despite the fact that I used to think social networking websites were a waste of time... Well I do still think that they are a waste of time, but it's a good waste of time when you are bored.

It lets you communicate better with people who you wouldnt normally be bothered lol... and you can see what your friends are doing (stalker much?)

But yeah, most "friends" on FB aren't really friends, just people you barely know. Still I accept most people, you never know if they might be useful one day...

I'll join the group now.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
B-b-b-but I use MSN. :< Plus you know about my secret blog-thing.
Facebook's alright, I liked it better when it was smaller and not everyone and their parents, plus their pets were on Facebook. But, it does it's job of staying in touch good enough, I suppose.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, I use Facebook loads, seeing as all my classmates and friends are on it. Plus, instant entertainment with all the crappy quizzes and flash games. It's more low maintenance than a MySpace account as well, and it's far easier to use, I've totally given up on MySpace tbh.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, too, had to swallow my pride and make a Facebook account. After the Pokemon tournament ended, however, I stopped going. (What's the point?)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Facewho?!

Thanks but no thanks for me!

Too much time consuming crap on there including friends who I would not want to talk to from years back whome I didn't really talk to much back then either yet they are desperate to swap virtual crud with as many people as they can!?

If I need to be in contact with my real friends I will do that thing called REALITY SOCIALIZATION and actually get of my a$$ and go out with them somewhere! not type crap all day to them and play mind numbing games for no good reason at all and exchange virtual items as mentioned above like virtual beers YAY erm NOT! ..go have a real one JACKASS and enjoy the feeling and a greasy kebab afterwards!
nyanya.gif

All that lazy ass text speak ffs learn to type words geeze you have a qwerty keyboard there and no limits to how many characters you can use its not a damn text message!

(Note: I've never had an account but read other peoples and this is my opinion of it!)

note: #2)

(Not posting here to lash out at its users it has a purpose and each to their own if you like it then good for you and enjoy it)
smile.gif

but for me it will always be worse than MEH!

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a Facebook so that people that don't have my email can get either my email or send a message to me on Facebook (Which then sends a message to my email).

Either way it goes to my email so I'm set. I think that is all thats needed. You can email people from anywhere nowadays, even your phone which you have like 24/7.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
I, too, had to swallow my pride and make a Facebook account. After the Pokemon tournament ended, however, I stopped going. (What's the point?)

Ok. So, you had to swallow your pride before Facebook... but... you were in a Pokemon tourney w/out any second thought?
wink.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Calafas said:
kobykaan said:
All that lazy ass text speak ffs learn to type words geeze

Wat.

ffs = don't want to swear here ... its not a thing I like doing to write them out as words on forums! .... and geeze isn't that bad really!

wat was great retort doh!!

Just add 1 letter its called 'H'....its like when people write l8ter !? .......Why write it like that its the same amount of damn letters/characters just with a number instead of the letter A!!!
hate2.gif

Anyway.....

/RANT OFF

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Shakraka said:

Ok. So, you had to swallow your pride before Facebook... but... you were in a Pokemon tourney w/out any second thought?
wink.gif

Epic. That just made my day.

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
Calafas said:
kobykaan said:
All that lazy ass text speak ffs learn to type words geeze

Wat.

ffs = don't want to swear here ... its not a thing I like doing to write them out as words on forums! .... and geeze isn't that bad really!

wat was great retort doh!!

Just add 1 letter its called 'H'....its like when people write l8ter !? .......Why write it like that its the same amount of damn letters/characters just with a number instead of the letter A!!!
hate2.gif

Anyway.....

/RANT OFF
*sigh*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.