Gaming I feel terrible, but I am done being a Nintendo fanboy. Wii U returned and everything.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't bother with WD, that's a horrible port. And, NSLU? Just a reskinned New Super Mario Bros. slightly harder.

I'm at 45% with Watch Dog and like it so far. And I'm in World 3 of New Super Luigi U. The fact that the levels are smaller than in the original one (only 100s to finish them), you could quite argue that it is a ripoff.

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With me working and taking care of a family, I typically don't have time for games as much as I used too, but i still have a plethora of Wii U games that tide me by. To me, the Wii U may not get a load of games like say, pc does, but then again if i had a ton of games, I probably wouldn't appreciate the ones I have or even finish them.

Even so, to each his own. I'm content and very happy with my Wii U and won't be replacing it ever.

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, why'd you wrote "content and very happy"? It's the same thing. And yeah, given time you'll eventually replace it for another console.
Twice the happiness lol.
And nah I wouldnt ever do that. If i want a new console, I'll buy one versus trading my wii u. I personally dont like trading/selling games, because as soon as I do, im going to want to play something on it.

I have a ps4 and pc, and MIGHT get an xbone for the stuff coming out on it, maybe. but i wouldnt rid of these consoles.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Twice the happiness lol.
And nah I wouldnt ever do that. If i want a new console, I'll buy one versus trading my wii u. I personally dont like trading/selling games, because as soon as I do, im going to want to play something on it.

I have a ps4 and pc, and MIGHT get an xbone for the stuff coming out on it, maybe. but i wouldnt rid of these consoles.

I didn't mean in the sense of trading it, but rather packing it and using a different one. It's what I do when space is tight.

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't mean in the sense of trading it, but rather packing it and using a different one. It's what I do when space is tight.
OHHHHHHHH

Well yea i mean, when the NX comes out, and if it still plays all the Wii U games, I'd put my wii u away (same as I did with my wii) But if not, I'll keep it out to keep playing those games. Same reason why i still have my N64 out since i was 7.

But if you meant like, Shelving it to play ps4/xbone/pc or w/e, I keep my current gen consoles out at all times because theres no sense in putting them away if i play them. Plus it fits in with my mini entertainment center

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You still haven't gotten tired of MK8, that's good.
Still having fun here. I blew up my first blue shell with the horn the other night! Of course that really pissed off the AI and so I got nailed with two red shells and lightning immmediatly after and came in 6th.

For those of us that are lucky if we get 1 hour of game time in a day the Wii U has more than enough content. My kids are still playing Splatoon for a couple hours each day.

TehLexinator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get
Bloodborne

OMG... Bloodborne.... DAT GAME.

In case you are wondering why I haven't been on, its that game.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Makes the Witcher 3 look like shit (gameplay wise, not graphically), and I LOVED Witcher 3. Even imported my Witcher 2 save so I can keep my game going.

But wow... If anyone has NOT played Bloodborne, you have to give it a try. GOTY all the way. I can see myself playing this game for months, just like the first 2 DS games.

So thanks gain.

...You sold a WiiU for a PS4? Over an E3? What are you, 10?
Either way, I think you dun goofed. Should have built a good PC instead, since most of PS4 titles will make it over here anyway.

I have a PC, I am primarily a PC gamer, with a backlog of over 200 Steam games. That is why I can only afford to have ONE console. I just don't have the time for more than one, and I got really fed up with being treated like shit by Nintendo. The one good thing about the Wii U, is I actually beat all the games I really wanted to play, and with Dolphin hopefully getting Wii U support... Well... I think I made the right choice, plus Bloodborne = epic.

Last edited by TehLexinator,

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Sony this year on E3 sure showed which is the console worth playing on with all those awesome upcoming games.

Just a shame there wasn't Crash Bandicoot for PS4. :(

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
LMAO that's a good point!

And these idiot's get mad at me when I tell them Nintendo need to be more Advanced
All they really need to do is calm the hell down and offer the bare minimum, baseline specs on their systems in order to compete. They're trying to innovate out of their ass, but they're not covering the basics - cover the basics first, then start working on innovation. It's all nice and dandy that we have a screen on the controller, a pity that we don't have games to put on that screen other than first-party titles which are few and far between since Nintendo can only make so many games within a year. Meanwhile, the competition is getting a steady stream of titles all year long - that's unacceptable.

dmace81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love nintendo games. And yet after playing all the games I own for Wii U and beating them or getting sick of them I can't find any eshop games I wanted besides shovel knight. My wii u is just becoming a watch youtube on my tv thing now. Pretty shitty. I sure hope the star fox game bring me back to playing games on it. So far All I still play is my wii. Which people said that sucked so much but shit at least it has a lot more games. Wii u is turning into the second n64 with its lack of games. Yes I said it. Ill pay dearly for sayin that the n64 doesnt have games. Oh well let the butthurt begin. Oh another thing I dont have mario kart 8 or smash on wii u. Yes I dont care about them im an idiot i know. Guess its back to ps1 and my hacked wii for snes and nes games...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@JoostinOnline is absolutely right. All signs on heaven and earth point to NX being sold concurrently with the 3DS and the Wii U - even Nintendo's on conference materials imply that. For all we know it doesn't even have to be hardware - it might be a service, especially a mobile service. This would be further validated by all the deals Nintendo made lately with mobile game devs and distribution houses in Japan.

D

Deleted User

I love nintendo games. And yet after playing all the games I own for Wii U and beating them or getting sick of them I can't find any eshop games I wanted besides shovel knight. My wii u is just becoming a watch youtube on my tv thing now. Pretty shitty. I sure hope the star fox game bring me back to playing games on it. So far All I still play is my wii. Which people said that sucked so much but shit at least it has a lot more games. Wii u is turning into the second n64 with its lack of games. Yes I said it. Ill pay dearly for sayin that the n64 doesnt have games. Oh well let the butthurt begin. Oh another thing I dont have mario kart 8 or smash on wii u. Yes I dont care about them im an idiot i know. Guess its back to ps1 and my hacked wii for snes and nes games...
I still buy N64 games, I like it's library better than the Wii and Wii U combined.

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3