Hacking Question I feel like i totally fucked up?

Grizze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So i haven't used my switch for 4 months now and i tried installing a new game "Tangledeep" which requires 6.2.0 or higher to work. I had 6.1.0 previously and i quickly looked up and it seems like cfw fully works on the newest 7.0.1 firmware.

I proceed to install the system update via the actual switch system update menu and update my atmosphere files and get the newest hekate bootloader. Everything works fine so far except that you dont seem to be able to install nsp games via tinfoil anymore so i install them with goldleaf and the games install successfully.

Now we get to the part where i notice that everything is not ok. The new games i installed dont work at all. Tangledeep requires internet connection to see if i can play it which isnt possible and even when later connecting to internet it wont allow me to access it. The second game doesn't require internet check and actually launches it but now we get to the shit part.

Every "working" game i had and have now isnt working anymore. Every time i try to boot the games it tells me "Could not start the software. Please try again from the HOME Menu."

So at which point did i fuck up? I'v been using atmosphere till now but i do have nand backup and a unused sx os license if it were to work better on that.

Any ideas on how i failed?

D

Deleted User

Unzip the sigpatches and place them es_patches in atmosphere\exefs_patches and fs_patches in Kip_patches

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER