I don't understand what games are available on PKGj.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by IRHP, Jul 22, 2019.

1. IRHP
    OP

IRHP Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2016
    United States
    How come certain games don't show up? For example, The House in Fata Morgana isn't on there. I guess I'm not sure how it works, I assumed it was like a back door type of thing to PSN or something but seems not. Is there a reason some are missing, is it just that they aren't uploaded perhaps?

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    NPS Browser is just a tool that loads a list of links and keys from a TSV file, downloads said file, and passes the file+key to an external decrypter;
    pkgJ (and the older pgkI) work exactly the same way apart from having the decrypter built into the main app

Of course, to use them legally, you're supposed to feed them TSVs that only contain software you legally own a copy of ;)

If you want to share what you own (I'm actually not even sure whether that's illegal) you can contribute to the google doc linked on the website you can download NPS Browser from - that's the list the default TSVs for pkgJ come from

IRHP likes this.
  3. kaymynd
    This message by kaymynd has been removed from public view by Foxi4, Jul 26, 2019, Reason: Links to copyrighted content.
    Jul 23, 2019
  4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

Global Moderator
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Words of wisdom. Keep this on mind before you post something silly, like, say, a bunch of links to copyrighted content in convenient databases. That would be very naughty, don't do that guys. ;)