Hacking i did th 1.4u patch on my fat ds

Ac-town

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
it could be a fake card, i don't know if the 1.4 updater work on them or not but this seems like a possible out come of having a fake and updating the bootloader.
At this point it he should get his money back, or a replacement. Bricked or fake, it won't work.

Zeimaaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated it and then while i accidentally hit patch another card, i turned it off so it was probably trying to patch the card but i may have ****ed it up by accident.

Ac-town

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeimaaru said:
i updated it and then while i accidentally hit patch another card, i turned it off so it was probably trying to patch the card but i may have ****ed it up by accident.
Yep, if it was flashing it and you turned it off/pulled it out its bricked. You might be able to start the DSL patcher from your card and reflashing the broken one.

Zeimaaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ac-town said:
Zeimaaru said:
Yep, if it was flashing it and you turned it off/pulled it out its bricked. You might be able to start the DSL patcher from your card and reflashing the broken one.

im getting a replacement one. i just have to send it off to canada =]

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Zeimaaru said:
Ac-town said:
Zeimaaru said:

im getting a replacement one. i just have to send it off to canada =]
Wait, wait wait! When you destroy yourself you shouldn't get a replacement. I don't you what you told them but if you had told them the truth I'm sure that they wouldn't have allowed you to return it. That's like buying a phone, and then turning it off while your updating it, BRICK = your own fault.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who is at fault isn't really a problem most company's will fix the damaged good even if the damage was caused by the user.
for instance my friend dropped his ds lite and it won't turn on = his fault.
yet it's still under warranty he told Nintendo exactly what he did and they still fix'd it for free(minus the cost of shipping to them.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo