Zeimaaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
did u actually run the update, i know that is a dumb question bu some people r that stupid, and make sure u didnt interrupt the update

yeah, it did but after that, i tried to run it on my phat ds and i didnt see anything. same with dsi.

D

Deleted User

The update file for the phat and lite is the same. So, you're saying you ran the update on your DS (phat) and _after_ it was finished the cart won't show up in either the DS or DSi?

D

Deleted User

That's pretty strange, the update worked absolutely fine for me (did it on DSi though). How old is your cart? You have a 1 year warranty after buying an Acekard and you could try to contact Team Acekard and tell them your story.

Ac-town

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, Pop out the card, but not all the way and put it right back in while the system is off. Then turn it back on. I had to do this a few times when I stuck my card in.

Zeimaaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ac-town said:
Ok, Pop out the card, but not all the way and put it right back in while the system is off. Then turn it back on. I had to do this a few times when I stuck my card in.

nope nothing >_>

Ac-town

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you get to the DS main menu and it just acts like there is no card present? Have you tried cleaning the contacts on the card and making sure there is no dust in the DS?

Zeimaaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ac-town said:
So you get to the DS main menu and it just acts like there is no card present? Have you tried cleaning the contacts on the card and making sure there is no dust in the DS?

thats exactly what it does. yeah i try that. my other games play in it fine though. but let me try that. am i the only one who has experienced this?

Ac-town

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I have had it not detected before, but I just would eject it and keep it in the ds and then push it back down and it would work. Where did you get the updater from?

Ac-town

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. Looks like the right one. What about putting a different microSD card in the problem acekard? I'm really lost on what to do, other than to get it replaced.

Zeimaaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ac-town said:
Hmm. Looks like the right one. What about putting a different microSD card in the problem acekard? I'm really lost on what to do, other than to get it replaced.

yeah. im think about that right now. imma play with it for a bit. but i am considering getting another although i just got this yesterday!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*