Homebrew I Cant get Retroarch with XMB to run on Wii U 5.5.2 (Need Help)

Nintendudeus87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Ive been scratching my head for days, i cannot for the life of me get retroarch with xmb working. Im already on cfw with haxchi and the hbc installed on my wii u menu with coldboot.

Ive followed the guide sticked in this forum, made the retroarch media folder, ive even tried installing the retroarch channel with wup gx2 and it installed, but everytime i launch it, it just has the homebrew channel bubbly screen and sends me back to the wii menu.

Anyone can help me out or pinpoint me to a guide that will help? Im trying to try out some cps/mame games (like kof 2003 and marvel v capcom).

Thanks

D

Deleted User

I have the same issue and it's really annoying, I hope we can find an answer to this.

YukidaruPunch

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Echoing the sentiment. I can't fathom how impossible this seems to be. I face the same issues as the OP. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
See how nobody is giving help to the three of you mabye thats because you should have asked this question in the official retroarch forum in fact fuck that just read any of the posts there and you will find your answer.

Hint look at the very first post.

YukidaruPunch

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
See how nobody is giving help to the three of you mabye thats because you should have asked this question in the official retroarch forum in fact fuck that just read any of the posts there and you will find your answer.

Hint look at the very first post.
He says on his post that he followed the stickied guide. You would have known if you read his post.

Can't say for him, but I know for a fact that I followed the steps thoroughly and yet I've come out short. Tried a bunch of times. Any other homebrew was no problem. Retroarch, however, I can't for the life of me make it work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over