I can't believe he's gone...

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
crocs everywhere are dancing and possibly floating ominously. The stingray was mearly a sleeper cell. Only one man can truely avenge his death, my special daddy.
kutaragi_ken.jpg

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
His death really moved my friends and I, and we were thinking :

"Is there anyone who seemed invulnerable more than that guy?"

There's no more Steve Irwins on this planet.

A man with a passion, guts, and a love for education.

Rest in Peace, mate. You earned it.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
To be fair I actually saw the episode on TV where he cried over the dead croc and laughed my head off
wink.gif

That doesn't mean I disrespect him of course, it just shows how passionate he was, but crying over a dead croc is never something I could personally understand.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To be fair I actually saw the episode on TV where he cried over the dead croc and laughed my head off
wink.gif

That doesn't mean I disrespect him of course, it just shows how passionate he was, but crying over a dead croc is never something I could personally understand.
Well, I can honestly say I would probably cry if my pet cat died. And if you had a dog or cat or something that you were close to you'd probably at least be very upset and shed a tear. It's pretty much the same thing for him with that croc that he had been around his entire life most likely.

_ORiON_

Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
i say he was pathetic. i did not like him

What the hell is so "pathetic" about him? In my opinion, "pathetic" would be someone who is disrespectful to a person who more than likely has done alot more than you will ever do for this world.

QUOTE(.TakaM @ Sep 7 2006, 02:17 PM)i say youre pathetic. i do not like you

he was pathetic the way he acts, that's why i did not like it. that's just it. i did not mean any to his contributions to animal welfare or whatever that is called.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1