tkhn23

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Another user that kills her/his Wii console and blames an app... Will they ever learn?

But anyway, unless you've had taken some safety measures prior of not using your common sense, you now have a bricked Wii.

Try following the instructions provided by many users on this thread and search for the same cases on GBATemp by other users in the same situation, hope you recover your non deserved Wii.
Let's try to get the site taken down or have them remove it

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't help any further, but...
Why install a "dev" WAD? is it the new cool thing? and why do these people also not know what Priiloader or BootMii is?
And, writing edit...
That wii wad is dangerous to newcomers
YES! BECAUSE NEWCOMERS ARE [insult goes here] AND THEY DONT LISTEN TO wii.guide BECAUSE THEY THINK "oh it's simple just run this". It's not simple...

Reactions: boot3

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What did you even think was gonna happen when you installed the wad, you get to use a beta Wii Menu? Even if it did work, why? Only so much you can do with it, and you're getting even less out of it.

tkhn23

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't help any further, but...
Why install a "dev" WAD? is it the new cool thing? and why do these people also not know what Priiloader or BootMii is?
And, writing edit...

YES! BECAUSE NEWCOMERS ARE [insult goes here] AND THEY DONT LISTEN TO wii.guide BECAUSE THEY THINK "oh it's simple just run this". It's not simple...
Idk I just was curious
Post automatically merged:

What did you even think was gonna happen when you installed the wad, you get to use a beta Wii Menu? Even if it did work, why? Only so much you can do with it, and you're getting even less out of it.
I'm just stupid and curious

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is true i was just tired that morning
Dolphin is also the cat's 2nd life. If a WAD is sus (omg amogus reference??? NO SHUTUP IM ACTUALLY TIRED OF THAT) then use dolphin, it's the best emulator and there is NO brick risk because it's not doing anything with your wii

Reactions: JackTheFroster

tkhn23

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
a_username_that_is_cool why do you use so many emogis

I'm just stupid

Where can I find a wii THAT IS NOT DK OLDIES or not online

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just stupid
Look man, the fact is you're the one who fucked up here. I imagine the only reason why they put those files on their repository is for archival reasons. I highly doubt they're expecting people to download and use them.

You're not stupid, you are someone who doesn't know that much about the hardware they're working with. But blaming everybody besides yourself when you make poor choices does make you look stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The update actually made zoom better