Homebrew I broke my wii software plz help

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm new to it but I am still stupid
And that's why it's important to learn about these things. WiiBrew has some decent articles about the Wii's hardware architecture, system menu, IOS, boot process and different types of bricks and how you can recover from them.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Let's try to get the site taken down or have them remove it
Yeah its the site's fault that some Wii owners don't read the already available warnings to NOT install a Dev System Menu on their production Wii's.

There's a saying (no offense meant ofc): "Stupid people are very smart, they always find a way to break things".

tkhn23

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its the site's fault that some Wii owners don't read the already available warnings to NOT install a Dev System Menu on their production Wii's.

There's a saying (no offense meant ofc): "Stupid people are very smart, they always find a way to break things".
Your right about that

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
And even then, with the prices that some of these websites are selling them for, it's cheaper and easier to just pick up a replacement console.
very true. Wii's are in abundance as well. I would personally rather get a Wii U and mod it and vWii since it have HDMI inbuilt.

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom