Aarush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi everyone,

I banner bricked my Wii yesterday and I don't have boot mii, preloader or anything of that kind. I just have the Homebrew channel. Yesterday, I was installing some wads onto the home menu with wad manager. When I restarted my system after pressing a on the caution screen, I just get a black screen. I have a 3rd party Gamecube controller and I can't seem to get into recovery mode with it if someone can guide me I can open the controller. I'm on fw 4.3 Europe. I don't have a modchip. I have read people saying that after going into recovery mode I can put in Universal Unbrick v2 and format my Wii.

Thanks any help will be appreciated.

Last edited by Aarush,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a way to launch something before the system menu starts, which means BootMii as boot2, Priiloader, or allegedly the GC controller trick with a disc that has the autoboot flag enabled. I'm pretty sure the autoboot method doesn't really work, though.

Aarush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I have a 3rd party gamecube controller. Can you guide me on how to get to the recovery screen because it never works. I can also burn a disk, but I think I need a modchip. I'm happy to loose all my data if I can just fix it.

Last edited by Aarush,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo