I am, Or wish to be...

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest I'd love to get back into acting again. I made nice money from it and I enjoyed it.
If I can do it more and maybe hit a big role, it only gets better from there :yay:
If you do, put it a good word for me. I loved acting in theatre! I need to find my performance as Mike T.V from willy wonka video.

Reactions: 1 person

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest I'd love to get back into acting again. I made nice money from it and I enjoyed it.
If I can do it more and maybe hit a big role, it only gets better from there :yay:
If you do, put it a good word for me. I loved acting in theatre! I need to find my performance as Mike T.V from willy wonka video.
Put in a good word for me too lol, I've always thought about acting and i think i would be perfect for playing as william in code lyoko season 5. I have longish black hair , Im 6'3 and im 15 years old :D I joined theater last year and i really enjoyed it

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its really interesting the kinds of different things you see people want to do. See when I first joined the forums, I would have expected EVERYONE to have some kind of job with computers since they all have so much know how.
It's always nice to see the diversity of people and their goals in life.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its really interesting the kinds of different things you see people want to do. See when I first joined the forums, I would have expected EVERYONE to have some kind of job with computers since they all have so much know how.
Are you saying I'm boring? :(
I once worked with Tom Hardy.
Before he was famous
So I never got his autograph :cry:
I'm becoming increasingly curious as to what films you've acted in, and what roles.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saying I'm boring? :(
Not at all, that interests me as well. Like I said, its cool to know what lives our fellow tempers lead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that