Hacking hyrule warriors.wud wont extract

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate it! I've been out of the scene for a bit so I dunno about self hosting exploits yet. Are the videos outdated to the point of them not being relevant anymore?

No they're still relevant. Loadiine has been updated to work on 5.4 and it has a cool new gui. It can now also be used with TCPGecko.net with a built in pygecko server running in the background (if you turn it on).

A lot of the wesites that host the exploits don't work for 5.4 users. Self hosting the files seams to resolve that issue.

Homebrew launcher is a new way to launch homebrew elfs. Its really the only thing that you need to launch from the browser anymore.

Reactions: Ericzander

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
No they're still relevant. Loadiine has been updated to work on 5.4 and it has a cool new gui. It can now also be used with TCPGecko.net with a built in pygecko server running in the background (if you turn it on).

A lot of the wesites that host the exploits don't work for 5.4 users. Self hosting the files seams to resolve that issue.

Homebrew launcher is a new way to launch homebrew elfs. Its really the only thing that you need to launch from the browser anymore.
Thanks for the info. I pasted it into a word document so I'll remember that. If I get back into the scene soon I'll make improved videos. I just figured that using other sites were easier for noobs than self hosting.

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Thanks for the info. I pasted it into a word document so I'll remember that. If I get back into the scene soon I'll make improved videos. I just figured that using other sites were easier for noobs than self hosting.
But self hosting on a separate network without internet access is safer for noobs (imo).

Reactions: Kafluke

namad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used vgmtools to extract my hyrule warriors WUD I ignored the error (followed video instructions). I had the right amount of data in the right folders. I booted into loadiine. I launched hyrule warriors. The menu worked fine.. then I tried to load a stage. the loading bar finished. I pressed A. It chimed. Nothing happened. I pressed A 80 more times. Nothing happened. I waited 5minutes. Nothing happened.

seems like that vgmtoolbox error matters and that even if you get valid ready for loadiine files from it the game won't be playable... anyone get around this issue with more steps?

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could also mention a couple of already available websites to launch the exploit without hosting yourself, like wiiubru.com or yakaracolombia.com

also, loadiine nightly builds, and the homebrew launcher 1.2 RC3

I used vgmtools to extract my hyrule warriors WUD I ignored the error (followed video instructions). I had the right amount of data in the right folders. I booted into loadiine. I launched hyrule warriors. The menu worked fine.. then I tried to load a stage. the loading bar finished. I pressed A. It chimed. Nothing happened. I pressed A 80 more times. Nothing happened. I waited 5minutes. Nothing happened.

seems like that vgmtoolbox error matters and that even if you get valid ready for loadiine files from it the game won't be playable... anyone get around this issue with more steps?
i am going through the same process right now, wish me luck

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game worked perfectly for me. Played up to stage 3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo