Hacking Hyrule Warriors save editing

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silly question, but for those who have max level characters: Do some of your characters not have 3 full rows of hearts/not full heart containers? Most (maybe all) of the DLC characters have 3 full rows, but most of the rest have like 2 and a half and then like 3/4 of a heart container.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get some Help Please I'm new to Modding Hyrule Warriors. Can Some one Explain the Basics of How to set up a SD Card for saviine_root\inject\[hyrule warriors id]\[user id]\ProjectZ-SAVEDATA\APP.BIN File and where it goes. Do I need this file for Hex Editing only or do I also need it to use the Save Editor too.

BtEtta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As long as you're running Saviine on your Wii U successfully everything else happens on your PC.
Assuming you've dumped your file successfully just copy the entire [hyrule warriors id] folder from saviine_root\dump to saviine_root\inject
Hex editing the file directly is broadly speaking not necessary as long as the online save editor works for you.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you're running Saviine on your Wii U successfully everything else happens on your PC.
Assuming you've dumped your file successfully just copy the entire [hyrule warriors id] folder from saviine_root\dump to saviine_root\inject
Hex editing the file directly is broadly speaking not necessary as long as the online save editor works for you.

Is there a Guide to How to install and Use Saviine with Loadiine and the Official DLC i have already.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

BtEtta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need to use Saviine at all if you're using Loadiine to play the game.

I don't know where Loadiine puts it, but somewhere on your SD card you should just find your APP.BIN file.

Remember to make backups.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The 80000001 is actually a user ID, so it may be different and you can dump multiple users' data (you can only dump the current user's data, you need to run the exploit separately under each user you wish to dump) without them interfering.
Saviine will offer you a choice of which users data to inject
Sorry to reply to such an old post, but can I assume that 80000001 is actually the first user ID and that say 80000005 is the fifth user ID? Is there any way of telling which ID corresponds to the user ID that I want to inject the save into?

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I need help with the Save Editor that @marc_max made for Hyrule Warriors.

I need help from someone who has experience with making weapons with the Save Editor or @ less some knowledge that can help me with my issues with it.

My Problem is - When i Create a weapon save the Changes , Inject the save back to the game and play the game everything works and my first created weapon is saved on the Game. But when i Dump the save back to my PC to use the Save editor again to make a another weapon then save it again the second created weapons seems to overwrite to first weapon when i go back to the Game and Play because it's not longer there.

My Question is - How do i make weapons in the Save editor that will not overwrite and Remove the Prior weapon. not really understanding how weapon creation works i Guess.
Please Help. Thanks

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this Forum still active. Been asking for Help for a week now with on and off updates of Question but Still can't get any help. I know your all busy Just like Myself and the Rest of the World with Real life Problems but a little help would be appreciated.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings. I'm having a problem with the EXP section in the save editor. http://www.marcrobledo.com/apps/html5-savegame-editors/hyrule-warriors/
I added 12842457 for Link then saved the ADD.BIN but game doesn't register it when I enter a battle.
I can get max rupees and 99 material items to work, but not the exp.
Still having the same problem with this save editor. I edit the savefile using the link above, placed edited save in right folder in sd card, loaded game, have max items and rupees but no max exp when I used a character in battle, even tho I input the exp max number in page 1.
There is trainer somewhere in forums, but I don't think it works for loadiine games. :/

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still having the same problem with this save editor. I edit the savefile using the link above, placed edited save in right folder in sd card, loaded game, have max items and rupees but no max exp when I used a character in battle, even tho I input the exp max number in page 1.
There is trainer somewhere in forums, but I don't think it works for loadiine games. :/

To get max Exp and level 255 for Each Character Just put in the max Value 12842457 and change nothing else. it will Auto level once you start playing per character. Also when saving the bin file don't delete the old one let it save to overwrite it but make a Backup first just incase. If worst case comes PM me and I'll send you a copy of my save it you want it. I have all Characters Maxed with all lv 1-3 Weapons except for the last 3 DLC Characters. Word of advise This Hyrule Warriors forum is DEAD and nobody but me monitors it daily. I had Problems with the Trainer and asked for HELP over a MONTH before I relies it was not going to happen because Hyrule is an old game now since BOTW is out and nobody cares enough to reply. fyi you can try using the trainer but if you run into a problem since it's not stable there is NO Support for it because the OP who made it don't have the game and don't can't offer any Help. It works 50/50 of the time for both EUR/US version but it was made using EUR Information. Link for Trainer @ https://gbatemp.net/threads/hyrule-warriors-trainer.438741/

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To get max Exp and level 255 for Each Character Just put in the max Value 12842457 and change nothing else. it will Auto level once you start playing per character. Also when saving the bin file don't delete the old one let it save to overwrite it but make a Backup first just incase. If worst case comes PM me and I'll send you a copy of my save it you want it. I have all Characters Maxed with all lv 1-3 Weapons except for the last 3 DLC Characters. Word of advise This Hyrule Warriors forum is DEAD and nobody but me monitors it daily. I had Problems with the Trainer and asked for HELP over a MONTH before I relies it was not going to happen because Hyrule is an old game now since BOTW is out and nobody cares enough to reply. fyi you can try using the trainer but if you run into a problem since it's not stable there is NO Support for it because the OP who made it don't have the game and don't can't offer any Help. It works 50/50 of the time for both EUR/US version but it was made using EUR Information. Link for Trainer @ https://gbatemp.net/threads/hyrule-warriors-trainer.438741/
Ah ^^; My bad then. Then again, the BoTW hype is understandable. But thank you for the reply and help.
Sadly, my Version of Hyrule Warriors atm is via Loadiine, and trainers don't work on loadiine so that's a no-go for me.
So my only option is to use the save editor.
Ok, so I added the "12842457" into exp section, changed/edited only the exp section, saved the BIN, cut/paste it into SD card where save goes, loaded save n went into battle. But my Link won't level up. He's still level 25.
Am I suppose to input that # into all the character's exp or just into one character so I can then level up the others using the dojo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.