Hacking Hugh problem with the last story

Shepard97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hi, I'm new here and first, my natural language is spanish so, sorry if you guys have problems to read this. I'll do my best.
Well, the game freeze after chapter 22, after zael moved the island. He stays sit looking his arm with the magnetism.
I read in this forum that this problem is solved by using wii backup manager and converting the wbfs files (two in this case, a bigger one and other very small) to .iso I opened the .iso game (7.92 GB) and it took me to the Wii menu. Them i converted the game in .ciso (4.85GB) and the same.
I dont now what to do right now. I need help!

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
1. I never have any problems using wbfs files (last story included)
2. make sure you are not using one the those bad releases (su-something?). You need a repack release.
3. try to use a release that match your console's region.
4. Use wiibackupmanager to verify the sha-1 (build in checksum)
5. If you are using an iso, then your hdd must be formatted in NTFS - not the best file system for Wii
6. Try defragment the game files just in case.
7. If you are using emunand save, try turning it off. I once have problem with a class 4 SD at a later state of the game but fixed with a class 10 SD. Turning off emunand should eliminate any uncertainty.
8 Always provide a syscheck report when asking for help running games. Attach it in plain text with spoiler quote. I would never risk my computer by downloading some unknown files from unknow people; more so if I have to gone through some operations (like uncompressing)

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk