Hacking [HOW-TO] Use Scene Dumps with GW 2.2 Online

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So obviously this thread is about injecting a header so you can actively play online. If you just want to get streetpass or spotpass features in a game (like tomadachi life) do you need to do the header thing too? Or is that just natively part of the game.
nope streetpass works fine without a header....headers are pretty much only used for online access

Reactions: zergslayer69

Meteo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I injected a header into my pokemon x rom and renamed it 3dz but everytime I try to connect, Im getting error code 001-0502, unable to connect to the server.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is version 0.5 of my 3ds Rom Editor.

Uw4zuaJ.png

Change log.

+ Removed the unused bytes in the chip ID editor.

+ Added automatic Card Id import if detected on Rom.

+ Added automatic chip ID generation.

+ Fixed bug that made it crash.

http://filetrip.net/dl?WIostjn4ey

Can anybody reupload this on another website such as mediafire or cloud? I tried downloading but I couldn't unzip the file, keeps saying it's corrupted.

noki@

Trophies
XP
Country
I injected a header into my pokemon x rom and renamed it 3dz but everytime I try to connect, Im getting error code 001-0502, unable to connect to the server.

Did you use the header from the op? I used the metal gear solid one and it works fine.
Also make sure that your rom is the same region as your 3ds

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried using the pokemon Y europe made by razorx2014 header on Animal crossing Europe rom and can't get online to work. Any suggestions or anyone would like to share a header for animal crossing european rom?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply. What tool do I use to alter your header? And how would I go in doing this? I only have gateway patcher.
HxD its a hex editor

change it from
C2 F8 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

too
C2 FA 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

since Animal Crossing New Leaf is also card2 once you have done that save it as a new bin file like CTR-P-EGDP thats what my europe version of Animal Crossing New Leaf is then use Gateway ROM Patcher v0.6 to patch the 3ds game and rename the extension to .3dz

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HxD its a hex editor

change it from
C2 F8 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

too
C2 FA 00 98 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

since Animal Crossing New Leaf is also card2 once you have done that save it as a new bin file like CTR-P-EGDP thats what my europe version of Animal Crossing New Leaf is then use Gateway ROM Patcher v0.6 to patch the 3ds game and rename the extension to .3dz

I am still getting that error 3001 something whenever I tried to connect to the internet at the post office to retrieve presents. Is it because I am using a repack version by contrast?

Meteo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use the header from the op? I used the metal gear solid one and it works fine.
Also make sure that your rom is the same region as your 3ds

Ah looks like my rom is EUR. Forgot to check that. Damnit, now I have to start over...

Edit: weird thing was that it let me patch to 1.2 no problems hmmm...

Edit 2: It was actually a router issue. For some reason nintendo ip's were blocked...I've been able to successfully get onto GTS now.

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, I'm soooo confused, i downloaded Animal Crossing new leaf and want to get online where do i get the header from? and every time, i get the vale under rom patcher v0.6 FFFFFFFFFFFF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1