Hacking [HOW-TO] Use Scene Dumps with GW 2.2 Online

Archi3423

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a question.
Is it possible to play online in Nintendo Pocket Football Club? Do I need to patch header like other ROM dumps?
P.S. Sorry for my English :)

Blueie

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Some people said that some headers aren't compatible with many games. Does anyone know if a Resident Evil Revelations header can be used with any game, even CARD2 ones?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
not sure but people use the Metal Gear Solid header for most games except card2 ones and it seems to work

aotnemrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a list of card IDs somewhere? How am I supposed to know who the manufacturer of Pokemon Y is?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people said that some headers aren't compatible with many games. Does anyone know if a Resident Evil Revelations header can be used with any game, even CARD2 ones?

Every header works. You just need to modify it to correspond with the game's "media size", whether it's CARD1/2, etc.

adragon123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I searched "pokemon x" but only see the EUR release from CONTRAST. Only ABSTRAKT release states US which actually incorrect. They dumped the EUR rom (I verified the CRC)

wow. this whole time im thinking that im using a US rom, but at least i can confirm that the US 1.2 patch works on the ABSTRACT release so it should work with any other EUR rom

RickyEarl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, took the MK7 ROM, injected header, works fine. I get that I lose prior saves, but now I just can't save at all. Nothing. Each time I turn the game on (online or not), it's like I never played before.

Bad ROM or did I do something wrong?

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, took the MK7 ROM, injected header, works fine. I get that I lose prior saves, but now I just can't save at all. Nothing. Each time I turn the game on (online or not), it's like I never played before.

be sure u save - then click home and click X to exit before shutting the console off

noki@

Trophies
XP
Country

Don't know what you did exactly to say where the problem lies... Are all other games(where you injected the headers) working ok?
My Mario Kart works and saves fine.

RickyEarl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only one I tried at the time, but now have tried others and they work. So I'm guessing it's the ROM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys, what are some 10/10 games?