Hacking [HOW-TO] Use Scene Dumps with GW 2.2 Online

gigio2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wait wait wait lol i dont know *japanese but i *think* i know what that screen is about lol....did you just switch from .3ds to .3dz
if so you need to delete the save using X+Y+B+L+R and Up

also for the record if you switch headers you will also loose your old save
ありがとう! Didn't know about this save shit, because it's the first time i have ever played this game, but deleting the save fucking works, thanks bro!

Nyoron

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Does MonHun3 and New Super Mario Bros 3 need to be patched to download DLCs?​
Also I'm trying to patch Pokemon X with my MK7 unique cart ID, but it won't let me to play online (i tried to set all manufacturers), maybe it's something wrong with MK7 header?​

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to Inject the MGS3D header into my Pokemon Y (scene release) Rom. Rom patcher V0.6 Isn't finding the shared MGS3D.bin file I was planning to Inject. Do I need a card2 type header or is there some other reason, I'm obviously doing something wrong! Thanks.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heres my pokemon y europe header

Thank you for the header! For whatever reason It would not "Inject" into my Pokemon Y Rom, but I managed to import the header into the Rom, for other games like Luigi's Mansion 2 and Mario Gold World Tour it "injected" into those roms. I don't understand the difference if anything but everything Is working as it should be so thanks for the help!

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
i used gateway rom patcher v0.6 to extract the header so it should work, stupid question but you did extract the bin from the zip file right

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh it all works, the only difference Is I didn't press the Inject button when putting your header onto Pokemon Y but with Lugi's Mansion 2 and Mario Golf World Tour I had to press the "Inject" button - but they all go online perfectly fine :

lilxskull

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new to the online scene and haven't used online while on gateway. If I am correct, I use a header from my original MK7 retail cart, and input on a scene release for example like pokemon x and I can get internet on it? Can I use that same header for more games or is it only 1 header per game?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new to the online scene and haven't used online while on gateway. If I am correct, I use a header from my original MK7 retail cart, and input on a scene release for example like pokemon x and I can get internet on it? Can I use that same header for more games or is it only 1 header per game?

Yup, that's how it works. And all games.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Is anyone here able to play online with the 2.3 beta using this method?
No matter what I do and which header I use, I allways get Error 002-0123 "You are not allowed to play online using this cart" (or something simmilar)
online works fine, you must be doing something wrong....did you rename the rom to *****.3dz

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
online works fine, you must be doing something wrong....did you rename the rom to *****.3dz

Yep I did. Maybe my ROM is broken, just realized it allways crashes when I should receive my first Pokemon...
Anyway I can dump my eShop Version from my other 3DS myself? Don't want to download it again :/

ShocWave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a link to a rom patcher that is not "Gateway ROM patcher"?
There was some posted in the thread a bit earlier, but all the links are dead.
I'm looking for something that can open partial incomplete dumps, and Gateway ROM patcher has built in checks that prevent the file from opening.
Otherwise, I'll have to manually play with the headers with a hex editor :(

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So obviously this thread is about injecting a header so you can actively play online. If you just want to get streetpass or spotpass features in a game (like tomadachi life) do you need to do the header thing too? Or is that just natively part of the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: