HOW TO SHRINK GC ISOS HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by wiigame, Feb 23, 2008.

Feb 23, 2008

HOW TO SHRINK GC ISOS HELP!!! by wiigame at 7:26 PM (3,049 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. wiigame
    OP

Newcomer wiigame Member

United States
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could give me a full tutorial on how to properly shrink a GC isos using programs like GCUTiliy, etc. I also wanted to know if you shrink them can you still make them in to multi-boot discs using Wiiui? Next, I wanted to know if PAL GC isos will work on a NTSC (U) Wii with wiikey if I use region frii on them.

THANK YOU =]

2. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Use MultiGame ISO Creator v3.2.4F. It can shrink the ISO and put them in a multiboot iso.
    RegionFrii is for changing the region of Wii images, not GC.

3. wiigame
    OP

Newcomer wiigame Member

United States
    So if I download PAL GC isos for backups, and I have a NTSC (U) Wii, and create u multi-boot disc using this program then it will work?

4. wiigame
    OP

Newcomer wiigame Member

United States
    Also, does MultiGame ISO Creator v3.2.4F shrink the GC isos as much as GCMutility v.0.5 does?

5. noisound

Member noisound GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    yes multigame iso creator shrinks as much if not the same as gcmultility

different region and/or shrunk games dont work a lot as i've seen in the ngc compatibility list at gbatemp's wiki

mar 22 9:15 am -8 GMT
    gbatemp's wiki is down atm because of upgrades but give it a visit when its up !

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php?title=Ga...patibility_List