Hacking HOW TO SET UP AN R4, R4I, or R4I 3DS

fcreeves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help!!!!

I have a R4i Gold v 1.4.3 and DSi XL. I have put every combo of files on MicroSD but I can get but I do not get a menu when I enter the game?

r4i-gold.h_ replace underscore with k for the website...Site is down, but The other files out there should work?

Even a flame with a noob link would be greatly appreciated? I have done DS lites with Acekards in the past, but I don't know why I can not get a menu?

I have tried Wintec 16GB and Samsung 4Gb MicroSD card?

Please help.... Why am I can I not boot to the R4i?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Need help!!!!

I have a R4i Gold v 1.4.3 and DSi XL. I have put every combo of files on MicroSD but I can get but I do not get a menu when I enter the game?

r4i-gold.h_ replace underscore with k for the website...Site is down, but The other files out there should work?

Even a flame with a noob link would be greatly appreciated? I have done DS lites with Acekards in the past, but I don't know why I can not get a menu?

I have tried Wintec 16GB and Samsung 4Gb MicroSD card?

Please help.... Why am I can I not boot to the R4i?

Why the hell did you replace your "godly" Acekard with a shitepile R4 card??

Just download R4 wood and plonk it on your microSD

fcreeves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have on root of SD:

_rpg
_DS_MENU.DAT
changelog.txt
readme.txt
WOODR4.NDS

I click A on the GAME that shows on Bootup and then a blank white screen?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

fcreeves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. IS there a different set of files I need to download to make work I'm not getting anywhere...with either of the two crap cards I got?

Serke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
R4i Gold has Wood support iirc.
If only it was that easy. There are different carts, sharing the same name "R4i Gold", produced by different teams. Only the R4iDSN carts and R4i Gold carts from r4ids.cn have Wood support. Though AFAIK, some R4i Gold carts use outdated hacked versions of Wood as their firmware.

Reactions: 1 person

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an R4i Gold with Dsi XL 1.41U. I can not get anything or any menu to boot?
I understand that but you NEED the files from their website which means you're out of luck until they fix their website links. I already see there is no "Contact Us" information. If you just bought the card email the website you bought it from and explain the problem because they have contact with someone to be able to sell their flash cards. Sorry.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
R4i Gold has Wood support iirc.
If only it was that easy. There are different carts, sharing the same name "R4i Gold", produced by different teams. Only the R4iDSN carts and R4i Gold carts from r4ids.cn have Wood support. Though AFAIK, some R4i Gold carts use outdated hacked versions of Wood as their firmware.

I really have no idea since I'm smart enough to never have bought an R4 in the first place.
Atm. I got a DSTwo in my DSLite and a Supercard SD in my DSPhat.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo