Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodofCruelty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What do you want to try?
Right. By "transfer" I meant ban the new console for being transferred to from a banned console. I don't think that happens, but I'm not sure anyone has transferred from a banned console to a new console and reported back with the results.

Well then I will be the first one to Document this, I recommend you not to try this at all, I did the NNID Removal via the Patched Luma arm9.bin and did a system transfer the results are the following:

NNID of 3DS1 (Banned one) is now on 3DS2 (Unbanned one)
3DS1 Can enter NNID settings, have not tried creating a new NNID yet
3DS1 Still has 002-0102
Now here comes the real interesting Part, while 3DS1 can enter NNID settings and even click on the Create new and Link existing buttons, 3DS2 now has 022-2812 when trying to link any ID or Create a new one.
so basically you would end up with 2 half banned 3DS consoles (next thing I'm gonna try is restore the NAND backup from the unbanned 3DS to see if I can remove the 022-2812 that seemed to be transferred over that way)

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheGodofCruelty
From what I have read here, the NNID itself has an access ban on it (Nintendo support tells people that when calling about an NNID transfer). the access ban most likely bans the console upon next login. What this means is that the second 3DS was banned by Nintendo as soon as it logged in. The only way to fix this would be to have the access ban lifted on Nintendo's side, which is not going to happen.

Last edited by driverdis,

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Well then I will be the first one to Document this, I recommend you not to try this at all, I did the NNID Removal via the Patched Luma arm9.bin and did a system transfer the results are the following:

3DS1 Still has 002-0102
Now here comes the real interesting Part, while 3DS1 can enter NNID settings and even click on the Create new and Link existing buttons, 3DS2 now has 022-2812 when trying to link any ID or Create a new one.
so basically you would end up with 2 half banned 3DS consoles (next thing I'm gonna try is restore the NAND backup from the unbanned 3DS to see if I can remove the 022-2812 that seemed to be transferred over that way)
It's really annoying to see that 2812 transfers with system transfer. If it's true then there's no way to unbind NNID from a 2812-baned console unless calling Nintendo and somehow they agree to do the transfer for you.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really annoying to see that 2812 transfers with system transfer. If it's true then there's no way to unbind NNID from a 2812-baned console unless calling Nintendo and somehow they agree to do the transfer for you.

The transfer worked, the problem is that the NNID itself has an access ban which bans any 3DS console that logs into the account. This then banned the second console.

The only way for this to work is for the ban to be lifted on the NNID so next console to log in does not end up banned.

Last edited by driverdis,

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
@TheGodofCruelty
From what I have read here, the NNID itself has an access ban on it (Nintendo support tells people that when calling about an NNID transfer). the access ban most likely bans the console upon next login. What this means is that the second 3DS was banned by Nintendo as soon as it logged in. The only way to fix this would be to have the access ban lifted on Nintendo's side, which is not going to happen.
It makes sense for how console #2 is banned after system transfer but how console #1 is released from 2812 ban can't be explained this way. If it's an access ban then new consoles will be added to the black list upon login, but the old console won't be erased from the list, right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also he transferred with no NNID logged in. 2812 occurs even before logging in the account previously associated with the banned console. I guess somehow partial of the device info is transfered, while LFCS is left untouched. This way the device id related 2812 ban transfered to console #2, while LFCS releted 0102 ban stays on console #1

Polarise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes sense for how console #2 is banned after system transfer but how console #1 is released from 2812 ban can't be explained this way. If it's an access ban then new consoles will be added to the black list upon login, but the old console won't be erased from the list, right?

Also he transferred with no NNID logged in. 2812 occurs even before logging in the account previously associated with the banned console. I guess somehow partial of the device info is transfered, while LFCS is left untouched. This way the device id related 2812 ban transfered to console #2, while LFCS releted 0102 ban stays on console #1
what if I do a system transfer from my unbanned 2ds to my n3ds? Do you think it can unban my system? And will it lose my a9lh on my n3ds?

I have A9LH on my 2DS andN3DSXL

The transfer worked, the problem is that the NNID itself has an access ban which bans any 3DS console that logs into the account. This then banned the second console.

The only way for this to work is for the ban to be lifted on the NNID so next console to log in does not end up banned.
Or you could create a new NNID. And install tikShop to get all tickets.

CrimsonKing1538

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

3DS1 Still has 002-0102

Thank you for this. You might now know it, but I'm pretty sure this is a huge step in figuring out exactly where in the system/network the ban originates.

So here's my take. We believe that the 022 ban is not a ban preventing you from accessing that NNID, but rather a ban preventing your system from connecting to Nintendo's servers. However, transferring the NNID has allowed you to connect to the servers. So, when you transfer a NNID, exactly what files do you transfer over to the new 3DS. Somewhere in one of those files SHOULD be something to do with the ban.

Last edited by CrimsonKing1538,
Reactions: KytuzuEX

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a old 3ds xl with a9hl install already with luma so i do i install this to unban my 3ds?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
what if I do a system transfer from my unbanned 2ds to my n3ds? Do you think it can unban my system? And will it lose my a9lh on my n3ds?

This... this can save me! RIGHT!?

I want my eshop stuff from my "banned" NNID.
I will create a new NNID for this!

Retroarcade2003

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello! Sorry for my bad english I change the console id of this arm9loaderhax.bin that is 1234 with an another console id with ntr CFW, but i must change it every time that i turn the console, i can edit this file with an another console id? Thanks

Polarise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This... this can save me! RIGHT!?

I want my eshop stuff from my "banned" NNID.
I will create a new NNID for this!
I mean, with tikShop it will install all tickets so you could install all the games you purchased with the new NNID and other games too.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China

You can try and report back. In any case system transfer won't touch your a9lh installation so don't worry about that. If it's true that transferring from unbanned 3ds lifts 2812 ban it would be pretty intriguing. Based on my current understanding, though, 0102 will stay no matter of what unless you modify LFCS yourself.

The biggest problem we have now is still with 2812. We can always bypass 0102 if a second unbanned 3ds is available.

Polarise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try and report back. In any case system transfer won't touch your a9lh installation so don't worry about that. If it's true that transferring from unbanned 3ds lifts 2812 ban it would be pretty intriguing. Based on my current understanding, though, 0102 will stay no matter of what unless you modify LFCS yourself.

The biggest problem we have now is still with 2812. We can always bypass 0102 if a second unbanned 3ds is available.
So I should do a system transfer from my unbanned 2DS to my banned N3DSXL?

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
So I should do a system transfer from my unbanned 2DS to my banned N3DSXL?
If you don't have much content on the 2ds it would be great if you can try. The result will be very helpful for us. Also, transferring from unbanned system to banned system should always leave the unbanned system in its original unbanned status. So technically there's no risk of having two half-banned system as a result.

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im confuse will this a9lh bin fix me ban? i have error code 002-0102 when i try to see my friends list and play online and i get error code 022-2812 when i go to eshop what does that error mean

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well I don't think your NNID will be saved that way.
I mean, I get the "tickets" from the damned NNID and abandoning it, I create an NNID to then inject those tickets thanks to tikShop.

That's what I understood. Based on what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY