1. E1ite007

E1ite007 Weird avatar guy

Mexico
    Google is your friend.

2. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    You can search google for that. You cannot ask for such items here. be it the forums or in pms.

3. Maddox9

Maddox9 Member
    Newcomer

Nigeria
    Oh sorry about that

4. Umbra-Luna

Umbra-Luna GBAtemp Regular

Hiya, I got the Sun/Moon ban a few years ago and didn't even notice till a few weeks later. Since then, I've wanted to use Pokémon Bank to transfer my Pokémon from my (funnily enough, legitimate) Moon cart to Pokémon Home.

Now I know I have the 022-2812 error, so I've taken my NNID off of it, and now I'm wondering what I need to do. I'm guessing that I have both an online ban, and a console ban. I don't care about online play, or the eshop, but I would like to have full functionality back if I can. Would I be able to do that, or am I a lil screwed? Can I get away with just a new NNID/using the public FriendCodeB?

5. E1ite007

E1ite007 Weird avatar guy

Mexico
    Follow Method One: https://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/

gamemasteru03 and fmkid like this.
  6. Umbra-Luna

7. gamemasteru03

gamemasteru03 Nintendo nerd

United States
    Follow the guide in this thread to get rid of 022 and then follow method 1 of my guide linked above to get rid of 002.

8. Umbra-Luna

Okay, makes sense. I'm going to need an almost dead N3DS to steal the files from then. I take it I can't use a common set of files, unlike with a Friend Code B?

I'm not asking where I can find one, I'm just asking if it's possible. I don't wanna have to fork out £40-£50 for something that I could get with a few mins Google search.

9. gamemasteru03

gamemasteru03 Nintendo nerd

United States
    I dont think there are any public otp bin files so you would most likely have to get it from a system.

Umbra-Luna likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], Luma3DS, console