How to recover a Majora's Mask (N64) save?

Kirby6417

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, I don't have the save I was playing on. But I want to play from the point I was at, about halfway through the game. What would you do in this situation?

I play on Wii VC. I'm considering using gameshark codes (and maybe emulating on PC) and just playing from scratch as fast as I can, but I figured I would kick the question over here in case anybody has a better idea.

I don't strictly remember everything I had completed, and also I (surprisingly) don't know much about the game so I want to do this in a spoiler-free way.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With how many random side quests Majora's Mask has it'd be difficult to quickly get through parts you've done even with cheats. Honestly I would just say play the game from scratch again, and if something seems familiar outside of the main quest, either skip over it or pull in some cheats to play them in a new and interesting way.

Reactions: Kirby6417

Kirby6417

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I think you're right, looks like I'll just be playing it from scratch. Oh well, I can think of worse games to have to replay!

Reactions: Scarlet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto