legoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably good for a youtube tutorial. the method hasn't changed in years, so it probably won't become obsolete like a lot of other tutorials.
yeah its how I like to keep most of my tutorials, and I wouldn't make a video that could have a high risk of bricking a wii

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I would put a LOT more stress on using an HDD instead of flash drive for backing up games. People seem to think flash drive is OK but it fails. A lot.
Very true. Although you can achieve better flash drive compatibility if it's formatted as wbfs. You lose a lot of the benefits of a fat32 HDD, but at least it's an option

omerfarooq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
please help
hey, i am new to this site and i dont know which is the proper thread for my question. my flash drive (fat32) works perfect with the usb loader gx. and now i want to use my seagate 2tb external hardive(thegreen one). i started by formatting it to nfts defaul allocation and then from wii backup manager formatted it again to be sure. i transferred games like i usually do from the sofatware. when i start usb loader gx on my wii. it prompts with this , select a partition or format. i am stuck at this point as i dont know what to do. if i click the option select on wii it shows 4 partitions with partition 1 only readable with 2080 something gb, the rest parititons are not reabale i selected the first one and it showed no games,(tired dropping the same game directly and what not. then i though of formatting the harddrive on wii in usbloader gx. messed it up too and now it shows 127.8 gb of free space with no games.(i again copied the games and still it said no games and same 127 gb of free space (original 2tb harddrive) i am sorry , i am a bit noob when it comes to computer thing like disc parititons and all. so please if anyone can help me on this. i am currently experimenting with a single game wii sport resort whihc works perfectly through my flash drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...