How to play super Mario sunburn on the Wii u gamepad

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this quick and easy tutorial I will teach you how to install super Mario sunburn onto your Wii u home menu with gamepad support

Step 1 get your files
For this process there are a few things your gonna need first a clean ripped iso of super Mario sunshine then you will need your sunburn batch file and a PC tool called tecnonmoons vc injector

Link to sunburn batch file: https://gamebanana.com/mods/149607

To get a iso of super Mario sunshine you will need to either rip your own copy or sail the seven seas obviously I can't give links to warez but I will say my freind vimm should be able to help you

Link to tecnonmoons wiivc injector https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wiivc-injector-script-gc-wii-homebrew-support.483577/

Step 2 patch your iso
For this your gonna need a delta patcher ulity(Google it) and simply use the batch file and patch it to your iso

Step 3 convert to wup
For this open tecnonmoons wiivc injector select the GameCube opinion and click use gamepad and do all the other stuff you typically do

Step 4 install your wup
For this get your folder that should be in where you choose for it to be outputed to then simply copy and paste it to the install folder on your SD card now out the card back into you Wii u load your cfw of choice and use any install application such as wup installer or nusslpi install to either USB or nand your choice and go to the home menu and there super Mario sunburn should be with gamepad controls

More info: unfortunately the gamepad ofc does not have anolog input sadly so it way be a bit harder to control kinda like the switch version

Thx for reading if you enjoyed think about subbing to my yt I'm hoping to make some video tutorials in the future and I'd really appreciate it YouTube is nhd-runz 🙂

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-