Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
_Contra_ said:
thanks Drihscol
biggrin.gif

Hey shit, I want those press A and Health screen, share it please, would ya'....???
smileipb2.png

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slaphappygamer said:
dude, you should make your cursor joe torre's face or the ny logo. im a giants fan and im just giving you some shit, but really maybe you can make your cursor a glove or mit. also, whats up with your any title deleter and softmii channels overlayed?

I just finished a couple more Cursors, starting to get good at it. One of course had to be the Yankees NY Symbol as cursor. The other is my favorite so far. The overlayed looking channels is just because pic was taken during transition from Icon to Logo display. If you want the cursors/themes come to #softmii on efnet and if i'm there i'll see what I can do.

YankeesWithLogoCursor.jpg

MarioTheme.jpg

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Jizmo said:
slaphappygamer said:
dude, you should make your cursor joe torre's face or the ny logo. im a giants fan and im just giving you some shit, but really maybe you can make your cursor a glove or mit. also, whats up with your any title deleter and softmii channels overlayed?

I just finished a couple more Cursors, starting to get good at it. One of course had to be the Yankees NY Symbol as cursor. The other is my favorite so far. The overlayed looking channels is just because pic was taken during transition from Icon to Logo display. If you want the cursors/themes come to #softmii on efnet and if i'm there i'll see what I can do.

YankeesWithLogoCursor.jpg

MarioTheme.jpg
now we are talking bro I'm a yankees fan so keep it coming
wink.gif

xDarkElement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me if this is hard or not? I have no experience in photoshop whatsoever, but im willing to give some time to make some CSM if its not too difficult.

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here's my start as a Link theme. I used the Link Lego charactor, but I made it a little too small. I'll fix it tomorrow and change the Background to a nice shade of solid green i think. If anybody has good cursor graphics/ideas feel free to contact me to colaborate.

LinkThemeMsgBoard.jpg

LinkThemeSysmenu.jpg

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'm obsessed or just feeling a little creative tonight so I whipped this up too....

PlayboyTheme.jpg

And more to come from the SoftMii crew.....

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final 2 base themes for the night...

MarioTheme2.jpg

PlayboyTheme2.jpg

BTW, if you've got a nice cursor graphic you want created bring it to #softmii on EFNET and If I like it I'll Make it for us. Tonight I've only been doing the Main Cursor Graphic. I'll start adding secondary, tertiary functions as needed or when i get that deep into it. It's only a few more .tpls to edit.

axe97

Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
so Jizmo, send me your best yankees one or upload it and ill change that cuz theres no sense im me modifying the old one.
also, can you please pack up the iplsetting.ash in the html folder and delete the OUT folder. its taking way to long to extract.
y did you extract the iplsetting anyway? the cursors and background are in the layout\common\ folder.

xDarkElement: well, read the guide on the first page of this thread, use the search button, poke around on the other threads and forums and youll soon get the hang of it.

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im trying this but when i use U8Tool by HowardC it dont do shit!!!! i let the program run overnight but nothing. am i doing something wrong? so how can i get the first step to work??? is there any other tool to do this??

axe97

Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
is it working and then it says not responding?

thats what it does for me. it extracts one file, then stops for like 15min or less, then it extracts the next one.

buby, when you use it, monitor the where the files are being extracted in 00000042.app_OUT_ file and see if anything changes after oh say 25mins

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long this takes? i ran it for about 7 hours. i did get the folder 00000042.app_out but ofter 7 hours 7,832 kb. fuck i want to try this
cry.gif

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
axe97 said:
what r your pc specs?

Windows Xp Home 32-bit, Vista Home Premium 32-bit and Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.66 GHZ
3 Gb DDR-II Ram

On all OSs they all take about the same time

axe97

Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
buby, what files came out in the OUT folder?

computerboy,
my specs are vista 64bit, 4gigs of ram, intel centrino duo 2.26 ghz

Posts merged

buby if you cant get it to work ill pm you an extracted 00000042.app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5