Homebrew How to make Overclocked Forwarders with Gamepad Support?

TimboTuesday

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. So, I'm sure that this topic has been beaten to death but I've read a ton of conflicting information and I was hoping someone out there can help me set the record straight. I'd like to know how to make Forwarders for vwii emulators with gamepad support and I'd like to know how to overclock them.

I know how to make forwarders with Teconmoon's WiiVC injector. However, I'm not sure how all of the relevant options work. Does Enable cafe2wii patching make it so I don't have to turn on sign c2w patcher or does it make the title compatible with it? What does Disable Wii Remote passthrough in Game Pad mode do? If I enable cafe2wii patching will I be able to launch the emulator without first launching sign c2w patcher?

As far as the gamepad options go, are those options part of the launcher itself or are they included in the emulator's .dol?

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Okay. So, I'm sure that this topic has been beaten to death but I've read a ton of conflicting information and I was hoping someone out there can help me set the record straight. I'd like to know how to make Forwarders for vwii emulators with gamepad support and I'd like to know how to overclock them.

I know how to make forwarders with Teconmoon's WiiVC injector. However, I'm not sure how all of the relevant options work. Does Enable cafe2wii patching make it so I don't have to turn on sign c2w patcher or does it make the title compatible with it? What does Disable Wii Remote passthrough in Game Pad mode do? If I enable cafe2wii patching will I be able to launch the emulator without first launching sign c2w patcher?

As far as the gamepad options go, are those options part of the launcher itself or are they included in the emulator's .dol?
Here's a basic explanation of the features you asked about:
  • Enable cafe2wii patching: It makes the forwarder compatible with sign c2w patcher, but you still need to open it from the Homebrew Launcher beforehand.
  • Disable Wii Remote passtrough: It makes it so you can't use Wii Remotes while using the GamePad as a controller (NOT AS A DISPLAY) which is essentially how Nintendo handled GamePad compatible Wii games on the eShop.

Reactions: TimboTuesday

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have two channel forwarders, not made by me, that overclock as well as launch vwii homebrew. don't know how to make them, but can share the two i have. both wii64 one is rice other is glide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya later i gonna charge this