Hacking How to launch Pokemon Bank on Emunand and How to backup Retail Pokemon Saves?

hsdubb19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a N3DS with sysnand on 9.0 and emunand on 10.5 with my gateway card.

I ignored my N3DS for 6 months so I am not caught up on any new updates on the custom firmware.

I just updated my emunand abd downloaded pokemon bank from the eshop but the pokemon bank app does not come up so I cannot launch it.

I am trying to backup my saves on my retail copies of Pokemon X,Y, AS and OR but I do not want to buy that dongle thing.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
There us tons of homebrew app to back up your save game like SVDT or JK save manager you can install it on emunand

and what do you mean the Pokemon bank does not come up? There is $5 fee to use it.

hsdubb19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There us tons of homebrew app to back up your save game like SVDT or JK save manager you can install it on emunand

and what do you mean the Pokemon bank does not come up? There is $5 fee to use it.

I know there is a $5 fee. I paid for it and I have 100 days remaining. I downloaded the pokemon bank app but it doesn't appear on the screen with all my other apps and games.
Also, I have retail carts of pokemon. On emunand, if I take out the gateway card and insert pokemon, it doesn't read it.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I know there is a $5 fee. I paid for it and I have 100 days remaining. I downloaded the pokemon bank app but it doesn't appear on the screen with all my other apps and games.
Also, I have retail carts of pokemon. On emunand, if I take out the gateway card and insert pokemon, it doesn't read it.

(You did not specify if it was 3DS or DS cart)

You can't use gateway mode for DS carts.

I'm not even sure if you can use classic mode. (Classic mode would work with 3DS cart)

The alternative is reinand or the beta Rxtools;
Those allow NDS carts to run on emunand,
So they can be read ;)

hsdubb19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a 3ds cart...

and I can't run savedatafiler in classic mode, only in gateway mode. But it won't read my pokemon cart in gateway mode.

Last edited by hsdubb19,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: