• Total voters

Duja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PM's exist
It sure is a stupid rule. If they posted it into the Orignal post people wouldnt ask one question a thousand times.

Most people use this for pirating anyway, so gbatemp sure is promoting piracy by releasing these tools.

Vladimir15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mk7 and Lm2 installed fine
O3ds 10.2.28E
Menuhax
Issues came across trouble with fbi starting if i had a cartridge in, also wouldnt load if i was charging the console at the time. No cart and not charging 3ds, Fbi loaded first time.

shadowharold

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Seriously tons of noobs here( new member here but plenty of experience with hacks and whatnot) is it too hard to do a google search? If you can't do it you shouldn't be messing with your 3ds. Just saying.
Installing the Last Cia MH4U :)

Reactions: Games&Stuff

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sure is a stupid rule. If they posted it into the Orignal post people wouldnt ask one question a thousand times.

Most people use this for pirating anyway, so gbatemp sure is promoting piracy by releasing these tools.

If they'll post links everywhere and the mods allow them doing, the site prob gets locked down

Duja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mk7 and Lm2 installed fine
O3ds 10.2.28E
Menuhax
Issues came across trouble with fbi starting if i had a cartridge in, also wouldnt load if i was charging the console at the time. No cart and not charging 3ds, Fbi loaded first time.
what about wifi? Did you use menuhax or ironhax?

Duja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously tons of noobs here( new member here but plenty of experience with hacks and whatnot) is it too hard to do a google search? If you can't do it you shouldn't be messing with your 3ds. Just saying.
Installing the Last Cia MH4U :)
Do you have a reliable way of accessing FBI on the 3DS? On my 2DS i have about a 90% success rate but on my 3DS i have like 5% success rate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can i use this to downgrade?
Ahahahah, did you even read the post?

to downgrade look at this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/simple-guide-to-downgrading-your-3ds.407888/

RyuuPix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awhile back i had mentioned this FBI corrupting my SD, and i've tested it multiple times and with other SD cards too. something seems to be wrong with the smdh file in that download, as whenever i copy it over everything corrupts and goes to crap. dunno why i'm running into this problem but just in case it would be recommended to have a backup of your SD as a precaution. :mellow: i dunno whats up, it works fine on my N3DS XL with no corruption.

Last edited by RyuuPix,

Duja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awhile back i had mentioned this FBI corrupting my SD, and i've tested it multiple times and with other SD cards too. something seems to be wrong with the smdh file in that download, as whenever i copy it over everything corrupts and goes to crap. dunno why i'm running into this problem but just in case it would be recommended to have a backup of your SD as a precaution. :mellow:
I copied over and 3 of my sd card have yet to corrupt. Are you sure you are using the correctly downloaded FBI?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!