Was this helpful?

• Total voters

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I tried nasa several times. The first time it froze on exiting. The other time it said done and froze as well. Other tiems it crashed at install cia... or step 5.

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
ok... what must say nase when its work?

it will install and the screen will fill with numbers the right hand side is the total and the left is the current install let it do its thing it will either crash to a red screen or reboot either way it should have installed

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
I hear headtrack demo help for nasa work?

the boot rate is kinda hit and miss but that helps but the rate is alot higher the FBI installer...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hum... serious?!
If yes i will install some DLC

yes it works mario kart 7 also works fine yet to update monster hunter but yep works like a full blown legit game...

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the boot rate is kinda hit and miss but that helps but the rate is alot higher the FBI installer...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yes it works mario kart 7 also works fine yet to update monster hunter but yep works like a full blown legit game...
Okay. So can you be more specific with step by step how to install updates and DLC please? Just like with these legit cia or you got it from Eshop?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit