• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try again, if worked for me today, although my Kaspersky Antivirus kept trying to delete it before I could do anything with it.
Dang, my AV was blocking the page making it look like the server was down, I didn't even know it could do that.

Súl Nathair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dang, my AV was blocking the page making it look like the server was down, I didn't even know it could do that.

Yeah, I turned that feature off a while back. With actually running the processes it was a mini-nightmare to finally fix it after I set it up. I knew it was my AV because the Homepassing working if I turned the protection off completely. In the end I had to disable the 'Self-Defence' feature to stop it moving the files to quarantine after failing to disinfect it, which I told it not to do as well. I even manually added exclusion rules to leave the files be. Still had to disable the 'Self-Defence.'

Also I found out you can move the files to another part of the PC instead of leaving them sitting in the C drive. Even worked when I moved it to another internal HD.

So it's working great. :yay:

Decibull

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running OpenWRT with the Gargoyle frontend on my WNDR3800 and when I ssh into it and run the
Code:
wget -O /tmp/nzone.sh http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/install; chmod +x /tmp/nzone.sh; /tmp/nzone.sh BASE16,GBATEMP
command, it says "System not supported".

arcademaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I set up wifi tether on my Galaxy S2 using the guide from the OP. The guide says to activate access control, how does that work exactly? When the 3DS logs into the wifi I get a notification and when I click on that it seems to log into the hotspot. But it doesn't stay connected long, only for a minute or so, then it seems to lose connection. Is that normal behaviour to save battery life? If so, do I have to sit next to the phone and allow it to reconnect manually every time it reconnects?

It seems to work in theory, I got one bravely default streetpass hit so far, after fiddling with it for an hour. Was hoping for a bit more, but I'm guessing the game is old now and fewer people have it active.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am definitely positive homepass is blocked on 9.5 Firmware. The method I've been using since homepass was discovered no longer works unless NZ@McD1 is blocked. Anyone that is using homepass, what is the name of your network connection?

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get homepass on my (rooted) S5. But it just won't work... I've tried everything I can think of. The apps for homepass don't work, mac switchers don't work, it just won't change the mac... Help!

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found out, even though I have a network connection I may not be able to receive homepass because I have to be on the same firmware as other users doing it. Since Nintendo has been pushing these last few updates very quickly it may take some time for everyone to be on the same page per say on being on the latest update.

I got this info from another forum so I'm not so sure how true it may be.

RabidMonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I'm trying to get this running on Ubuntu 14.04. I've read the guide and installed the scripts written by duke_srg. When trying to run it I get iwlwifi not depends mac80211 and that's it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to run this on a laptop. I have it hardwired to my router and I also have my WiFi on. Thanks for the help, let me know if there's anything else I need to describe.

I was also trying to follow the Android guides trying to get Homepass running on my rooted Nexus 7 and couldn't get anywhere with that. I'm open to doing it on either the Nexus 7 or on my laptop, whichever way is easiest works for me.

Also, just realized that I've been here 10 years and this is my fifth post, haha 1 post per 2 year average.

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I went and installed DD-WRT on my router. But, whenever I try to start the script, I get "system not supported". Any ideas? Manual cycling does work, but auto does not.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Got my J-Link LJ-6100 from DealXtreme. (with Ralink rt3070) for my Raspberry PI

Wrote the SpillPass image to 8GB SD and damned as soon as i started my Raspberry Pi with it, it started to recieve from USA/Japan/Europe on my 3DS (Sysnand 4.5/Emunand 9.5) / 3DSXL (FW9.4) /N3DS (FW9.5) / 2DS (FW9.5) Systems
Really amazing :) and most easy to use solution. every 8-10 minutes it cycles through 12 different streetpass macs :)

Now that i get the New Raspberry Pi, my old B-model can be full time streetpass relay

Jhunter1185

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error with my Raspberry Pi.

rh4yn5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43