Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unreliability issue solved. I was originally sharing my laptop's Ethernet connection; disabled that and shared my Wi-Fi connection instead, and now BASE256 works like a charm, streetpasses and everything.

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
nzone.sh is garbled
is this right?nzone
Code:
#!/bin/sh
WLINT=$(nvram get wl0_ifname)
WLMAC=$(nvram get ${WLINT}_hwaddr)
WLSSID=$(nvram get ${WLINT}_ssid)
JOBS=$(nvram get cron_jobs)
HOSTAPDCONF=/tmp/${WLINT}_hostap.conf
HOSTAPDPID=/var/run/${WLINT}_hostapd.pid
PS="ps"
URL=http://nintendozone.no-ip.org?
MACS=/tmp/${0##*/}.macs
SPDELAY=480
MACNUM=0
setwl (){
    ifconfig $WLINT down hw ether $1 up
    sed -ri "s/^(bssid=).*?/$1/;s/^(ssid=).*?/$2/" $HOSTAPDCONF
    while ! hostapd -B -P $HOSTAPDPID $HOSTAPDCONF; do
        PID=$($PS | grep $HOSTAPDPID | grep -v grep | sed 's/^ *//' | cut -d ' ' -f 1)
        : ${PID:+$(kill $PID)}
        sleep 1
    done
}
case "$1" in
start)
    echo starting ${0##*/}>&2
    if [ -z $2 ]; then
        nvram set cron_jobs="$(echo "$JOBS" | sed -r s:#*\(.*$0.*\):\1:)"
    else
        nvram set cron_jobs="$(echo "$JOBS" | grep -v $1 | sed "\$a* * * * * root $0 $2")"
    fi
;;
stop)
    echo stopping ${0##*/}>&2
    setwl $WLMAC $WLSSID
    nvram set cron_jobs="$(echo "$JOBS" | sed -r s:#*\(.*$0.*\):#\1:)"
;;
toggle)
    if $($0 status); then
        $0 stop
    else
        $0 start
    fi
;;
restart)
    $0 stop
    $0 start
;;
reload|force-reload)
    echo ${0##*/} MAC lists reloaded>&2
    rm -f $MACS
;;
status)
    if $(echo "$JOBS" | grep $0 | grep -qe '^#'); then
        echo ${0##*/} is not running>&2
        exit 1
    else
        echo ${0##*/} is running>&2
        exit 0
    fi
;;
*)
    [ -f $MACS ] && MACNUM=$(grep -v ^x $MACS | wc -l) && DELAY=$((($(date +%s)-$(date -r $MACS +%s))/60))
    [ $MACNUM = 0 ] && NEWMACS=$(wget -q -O - $URL$1)
    [ $(echo -n "$NEWMACS" | wc -c) != 0 ] && echo "$NEWMACS" > $MACS && MACNUM=$(cat $MACS | wc -l)
    [ $MACNUM = 0 ] && sed -ri "s/^x//" $MACS && MACNUM=$(grep -v ^x $MACS | wc -l)
    MACTOTAL=$(cat $MACS | wc -l)
    [ $MACNUM = 0 ] || ([ $MACTOTAL -lt $SPDELAY ] && [ ${DELAY:-$SPDELAY} -lt $(($SPDELAY/$MACTOTAL)) ]) && exit
    RANDOM=$(head /dev/urandom | hexdump -d | head -n 1 | sed -r "s/^([0-9]+ +0{0,4})+//")
    MAC=$(grep -v ^x $MACS | head -n $(($RANDOM%${MACNUM}+1)) | tail -n 1)
    sed -ri "s/^$MAC/x&/" $MACS
    SSID=$(echo $MAC | cut -d , -f 2 -s)
    MAC=$(echo $MAC | cut -d , -f 1)
    : ${SSID:=$WLSSID}
    setwl $MAC $SSID
;;
esac
stopservice cron
startservice cron

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Any windows method in the guide on page 10 will work for you.
ok , i am trying to get this method

Windows (native) instructions:
Warning: if you have several wireless adapters, disable all but one
- check your wireless adapter actually support MAC change, navigate to http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/maccheck.cmd (If you can't download, check your browser/antivirus security) and save maccheck.cmd script to the desired location (I'll use C:\ here and further for simplification)
- open Start -> Accessories -> Command Prompt <Right-click> -> Run as administrator
- in a Command prompt window execute:
C:\maccheck.cmd
- in 2-3 minutes the script will perform a check with several wireless adapter disconnections, depending on the result you can proceed further on this instruction. In case the script reported all zeroes in a row below the wireless adapter info, your adapter can't change MAC. Anyway you may PM me the complete result, as we need more statistics to improve your possible homepass quality.
Warning: Atheros-based wireless adapters driver may end up with the BSOD while starting hosted network with changed MAC
Warning: only BASE1,BASE16,BASE256 lists can be used with Windows script version
- navigate to http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/install and save nzone.exe file to the desired location
- open Start -> Accessories -> Command Prompt <Right-click> -> Run as administrator
C:\nzone.exe start BASE256
Warning: Web Browser service is not accessible with this Nintendo Zone access point
- wait for the Homepass

Warning: only BASE1,BASE16,BASE256 lists can be used with Windows script version
- navigate to http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/nzone.vbs and save nzone.vbs script to the desired location
C:\nzone.vbs start BASE256
- in your 3DS connection settings find a new access points with SSID "NZ@McD1" and register it with the password "nintendozone" (access point test must succeed, Internet access test may fail)
Warning: eShop and Web Browser services are not accessible with SSID "NZ@McD1"
- check the Internet access by launching Nintendo Zone application, it must load Nintendo Zone web page (as for now it is the Pokemon ORAS demo download page with error in German)
- wait for the Homepass

i have no idea what is BASE256
and script file is and how to use them

Blighttdm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warning: if you have several wireless adapters, disable all but one
- check your wireless adapter actually support MAC change, navigate to http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/maccheck.cmd (If you can't download, check your browser/antivirus security) and save maccheck.cmd script to the desired location (I'll use C:\ here and further for simplification)
C:\maccheck.cmd
- in 2-3 minutes the script will perform a check with several wireless adapter disconnections, depending on the result you can proceed further on this instruction. In case the script reported all zeroes in a row below the wireless adapter info, your adapter can't change MAC. Anyway you may PM me the complete result, as we need more statistics to improve your possible homepass quality.
Warning: Atheros-based wireless adapters driver may end up with the BSOD while starting hosted network with changed MAC
- navigate to http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/install and save nzone.exe file to the desired location
C:\nzone.exe start BASE256
Warning: Web Browser service is not accessible with this Nintendo Zone access point
- wait for the Homepass
- navigate to http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/nzone.vbs and save nzone.vbs script to the desired location
C:\nzone.vbs start BASE256
- in your 3DS connection settings find a new access points with SSID "NZ@McD1" and register it with the password "nintendozone" (access point test must succeed, Internet access test may fail)
Warning: eShop and Web Browser services are not accessible with SSID "NZ@McD1"
- check the Internet access by launching Nintendo Zone application, it must load Nintendo Zone web page (as for now it is the Pokemon ORAS demo download page with error in German)
- wait for the Homepass
The scheduled task will restore the AP after reboot or wakeup from sleep/hibernate, so you only need to do all of the above just once.
\

I have tried this method but the nzone.exe file always "Stops working" in windows. Is there a fix to this?

EDIT: I also am getting Error: description= Class Factory cannot supply requested class messages in the maccheck.cmd script

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is what i get when i do the nzone.exe not sure if it working right it would normally say C:\WINDOWS\system32> after i hit enter on the BASE256 but it doesnt now my n3ds is 9.4 cant some one help get homepass on my 9.4 n3ds please
oPysCTY.png

Thadir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
srwgin nzone.sh is tar-archieved, nzone is fine

Thadir
cat /tmp/nzone once again

Code:
#!/bin/sh
WLINT=$(nvram get wl0_ifname)
WLMAC=$(nvram get ${WLINT}_hwaddr)
WLSSID=$(nvram get ${WLINT}_ssid)
JOBS=$(nvram get cron_jobs)
HOSTAPDCONF=/tmp/${WLINT}_hostap.conf
HOSTAPDPID=/var/run/${WLINT}_hostapd.pid
PS=TAPDPIpsuot;/r
URL=http://nintendozone.no-ip.org?
MACS=/tmp/${0##*/}.macs
SPDELAY=480
MACNUM=0
setwl (){
    ifconfig $WLINT down hw ether $1 up
    sed -ri  $WLINs/^(bssid=).*?/$1/;s/^(ssid=).*?/$2/
    while ! hostapd -B -P $HOSTAPDPID $HOSTAPDCONF; do
        PID=$($PS | grep $HOSTAPDPID | grep -v grep | sed 's/^ *//' | cut -d ' ' -f 1)
        : ${PID:+$(kill $PID)}
        sleep 1
    done
}
case
start)
    echo starting ${0##*/}>&2
    if [ -z $2 ]; then
        nvram set cron_jobs=}>&2
    else
        nvram set cron_jobs=}>&2
    fi
;;
stop)
    echo stopping ${0##*/}>&2
    setwl $WLMAC $WLSSID
    nvram set cron_jobs=
;;
toggle)
    if $($0 status); then
        $0 stop
    else
        $0 start
    fi
;;
restart)
    $0 stop
    $0 start
;;
reload|force-reload)
    echo ${0##*/} MAC lists reloaded>&2
    rm -f $MACS
;;
status)
    if $(echo S
        echo ${0##*/} is not running>&2
        exit 1
    else
        echo ${0##*/} is running>&2
        exit 0
    fi
;;
*)
    [ -f $MACS ] && MACNUM=$(grep -v ^x $MACS | wc -l) && DELAY=$((($(date +%s)-$(date -r $MACS +%s))/60))
    [ $MACNUM = 0 ] && NEWMACS=$(wget -q -O - $URL$1)
    [ $(echo -n 0 ] &&$NEWMACS=$(wge | wc -c) != 0 ] && echo AY=$(($NEWMACS+%s)-$ > $MACS && MACNUM=$(cat $MACS | wc -l)
    [ $MACNUM = 0 ] && sed -ri $(wge s/^x//c) !=  $MACS && MACNUM=$(grep -v ^x $MACS | wc -l)
    MACTOTAL=$(cat $MACS | wc -l)
    [ $MACNUM = 0 ] || ([ $MACTOTAL -lt $SPDELAY ] && [ ${DELAY:-$SPDELAY} -lt $(($SPDELAY/$MACTOTAL)) ]) && exit
    RANDOM=$(head /dev/urandom | hexdump -d | head -n 1 | sed -r $SPDELs/^([0-9]+ +0{0,4})+//ACTOTA)
    MAC=$(grep -v ^x $MACS | head -n $(($RANDOM%${MACNUM}+1)) | tail -n 1)
    sed -ri ep -v s/^$MAC/x&/head - $MACS
    SSID=$(echo $MAC | cut -d , -f 2 -s)
    MAC=$(echo $MAC | cut -d , -f 1)
    : ${SSID:=$WLSSID}
    setwl $MAC $SSID
;;
esac
stopservice cron
startservice cron

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Thadir Have you reinstalled script prof the previous attempt? If not, please do so, and then again cat /tmp/nzone

digipokemaster you do not need to start hosted network manually, nzone.exe does this for you.
Just check BSSID is changing with netsh wlan show hostednetwork afater nzone start was run

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thadir Have you reinstalled script prof the previous attempt? If not, please do so, and then again cat /tmp/nzone

digipokemaster you do not need to start hosted network manually, nzone.exe does this for you.
Just check BSSID is changing with netsh wlan show hostednetwork afater nzone start was run

bssid? ok but is it normal for the cmd to do that?

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
bssid? ok but is it normal for the cmd to do that?
just run
netsh wlan show hostednetwork
and you will find ht bssid value there, it is actually MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok