ROM Hack how to get enchanted folk wizardary school working?

simpleprincess

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im so sorry to ask Im sorry if its in the wrong place I dont know where to put it but everytime I find an enchanted folk school of wizardy or its other name magicians quest mysterious times I go to play it and it says "save data could not be read please turn off your ds and reinsert the game card?" I was told I need to use patches but im not very computer savvy and im getting confused looking around here if someone could so kindly help me out iwth a tutorial step by step to help get this game working. its the only game im having that issue with I have the latest kernel v.18 im just baffled.
wacko.gif

simpleprincess

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of what you are saying makes any sense to me as Like I said Im not very computer savvy if theres no tutorial then it means nothing to me and I dont want to lose the games ive already got on there I just need help patching up the game with this arm7 which I dont understand..
rolleyes.gif

simpleprincess

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but I need to know from start to finish step by step on how to get my enchanted school rom working im confused at all the different tutorials and was hoping someone to make me a tutoiral. I dont understand the other ones. im getting frustrated now as I keep saying it over and over that I dont understand. maybe ill ask elsewhere.
unsure.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
someone who was having problem manage to get it working with the unofficial firmware
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=163299

just use the link that provided by depravo
extract the files
delete all the old files from your microSD card (keep only games and save)
drag and drop it into your microSD card
after that it should be ready to go

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y