How to erase in Colors! ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by imkyo, Sep 29, 2012.

1. imkyo
    OP

imkyo Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2012
    Brazil
    I don't know if this is the right place, it's a simple question.. Do anyone here know how to erase on colors! Besides the L+R? Is it just painting with white or the background color?

2. BORTZ

BORTZ Tired of being the good guy

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Uh i dont know cause i dont have it. There isnt an eraser or soemething haha

3. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    holding L+R to undo last stroke is how you erase. you can also go into the options menu, and set it up for a left or right handed person. this will map the undo feature to either the left or right button, but not both L+R.

the only other way to effectively "erase" would be to paint over the color you want gone with someone else. try to think about your pictures by shape/form, and then layer. this way you can lay out what needs to be drawn first, colored second, and it will make it much easier to erase mistakes.

-another world

4. Wizerzak

Wizerzak Because I'm a potato!

May 30, 2010
    United Kingdom
    This isn't Yahoo! Answers....

IIRC there's an undo button, but apart from that, yes, you have to paint over in white.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice