szheng29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new to this whole ROMs thing so im not sur what to do
NOOB? lol
i just got my iEDGE from shoptemp nd i bought it without a microsd since i had an old 8gb nd i just downloaded the latest software files for iEDGE from the main site nd it worked nd i was able to download nd drag nd drop all the games i wanted but then i found out that there were cheats...
i saw the cheats.dat file in the EDGE folder that was included with the software download but i wasnt plannin on using cheats at the time so i just had the option disabled nd didnt bother to check if it workd
now i want the cheats
i enabled it, moved the cheats.dat file out of the EDGE folder into the actual microsd...DIDNT WORK
i downloaded both the EDGEcheats.dat nd USRCHEAT.dat files from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ and tried both 1 at a time WITHOUT the cheats.dat file from the EDGE website...DIDNT WORK

i dont kno y it wont work if its just drag nd drop a single .dat file into the microsd but ive already tried cheats.dat, USRCHEAT.dat, EDGEcheats.dat
please help/suggestions!!!!
sorry if this is a repeated topic but i relle hav lookd everywhere for help...im just a noob lol

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Rename the EDGEcheats.dat to cheats.dat then put it in the Edge folder and that is that.
Then go to the menu on the edge and enable the cheats ok.
hope that helps you out.

szheng29

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taken said:
Rename the EDGEcheats.dat to cheats.dat then put it in the Edge folder and that is that.
hope that helps you out.
nope didnt work i renamed it, enabled it, selected the game, but still no cheats come up
thanks for the help anyway

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
szheng29 said:
taken said:
hope that helps you out.
nope didnt work i renamed it, enabled it, selected the game, but still no cheats come up
thanks for the help anyway

first of all... what is the game that you tend to cheat with?
you should try the database from cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp
it should have almost all the latest game...

next update ? when DQ9 is out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*