How to disable mirror mode?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by martin633, Jul 12, 2008.

Jul 12, 2008

How to disable mirror mode? by martin633 at 1:30 PM (1,864 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. martin633
    OP

Newcomer martin633 Member

Netherlands
    Hi all,

I play a lot of mario kart online with my friends. Since i unlocked mirror mode, lots of time while voting for a map results in that map being in mirror mode. Even when the host has not yet unlocked mirror mode. I also see that it is sometimes 100cc and sometimes 150cc. I think its very strange if settings like this are random, but i cant find where to change any settings about it. I just want to choose between 100 and 150 cc and mirror or not. Its not just one map, its the whole grand prix in mirror once it starts.

So my question is: is there a way to disable mirror mode and is there a way to choose the speed (cc) of the game when you join or host a room????

Thanks!

Martin

2. R2DJ

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    That's the answer!

3. JPdensetsu

Member JPdensetsu GBAtemp Addict

Taiwan
    He said already the answer [​IMG]

4. martin633
    OP

Newcomer martin633 Member

Netherlands
    uhm... lol? I just couldnt believe it was like that.. Bad move from nintendo. Playing with friends and then HOPE it will be 150cc no mirror :-S

I guess the only option is to play with licenses where mirror is not unlocked yet. Or can u still play mirror without anyone (the host or the client) who unlocked it?

5. R2DJ

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    I'm gonna have to say YES.

I think it's a good move. Yes it sucks but I wouldn't want 50cc. Some cheaters might vote for that and they will still be fast.

It's OK for me.