martin633

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I play a lot of mario kart online with my friends. Since i unlocked mirror mode, lots of time while voting for a map results in that map being in mirror mode. Even when the host has not yet unlocked mirror mode. I also see that it is sometimes 100cc and sometimes 150cc. I think its very strange if settings like this are random, but i cant find where to change any settings about it. I just want to choose between 100 and 150 cc and mirror or not. Its not just one map, its the whole grand prix in mirror once it starts.

So my question is: is there a way to disable mirror mode and is there a way to choose the speed (cc) of the game when you join or host a room????

Thanks!

Martin

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
martin633 said:
Hi all,

I play a lot of mario kart online with my friends. Since i unlocked mirror mode, lots of time while voting for a map results in that map being in mirror mode. Even when the host has not yet unlocked mirror mode. I also see that it is sometimes 100cc and sometimes 150cc. I think its very strange if settings like this are random, but i cant find where to change any settings about it. I just want to choose between 100 and 150 cc and mirror or not. Its not just one map, its the whole grand prix in mirror once it starts.

So my question is: is there a way to disable mirror mode and is there a way to choose the speed (cc) of the game when you join or host a room????

Thanks!

Martin

That's the answer!

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
He said already the answer
laugh.gif

martin633

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uhm... lol? I just couldnt believe it was like that.. Bad move from nintendo. Playing with friends and then HOPE it will be 150cc no mirror :-S

I guess the only option is to play with licenses where mirror is not unlocked yet. Or can u still play mirror without anyone (the host or the client) who unlocked it?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
martin633 said:
uhm... lol? I just couldnt believe it was like that.. Bad move from nintendo. Playing with friends and then HOPE it will be 150cc no mirror :-S

I guess the only option is to play with licenses where mirror is not unlocked yet. Or can u still play mirror without anyone (the host or the client) who unlocked it?

I'm gonna have to say YES.

I think it's a good move. Yes it sucks but I wouldn't want 50cc. Some cheaters might vote for that and they will still be fast.

It's OK for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1