Hacking How to delete CFW and restore console to factory settings?

max8x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi everyone. After had alot of fun with my jailbroken switch for around a year I decided that I will restore the console to it's factory settings, in order to play some paid games online and legit.
My console was on OFW 4.1.0 when I bought it and I used SX OS pro with a dongle to jailbroke it. I was very careful when I jailbroken the device, in fact, before start the process I did a nand backup. also I never went online and to avoid burning any efuses I was using emunand with AutoRCM all the time. Currently, I'm using emunand with 8.1 FW. I'm reading alot of guides and watching some youtube videos right now, in order to not mess up with all this, the idea is not get banned after buy some games and start playing online.
I just wanted to know if you guys can give me any advices or share some relevant information about this.

Thanks in advance for the responses :D.

Cheers

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hi everyone. After had alot of fun with my jailbroken switch for around a year I decided that I will restore the console to it's factory settings, in order to play some paid games online and legit.
My console was on OFW 4.1.0 when I bought it and I used SX OS pro with a dongle to jailbroke it. I was very careful when I jailbroken the device, in fact, before start the process I did a nand backup. also I never went online and to avoid burning any efuses I was using emunand with AutoRCM all the time. Currently, I'm using emunand with 8.1 FW. I'm reading alot of guides and watching some youtube videos right now, in order to not mess up with all this, the idea is not get banned after buy some games and start playing online.
I just wanted to know if you guys can give me any advices or share some relevant information about this.

Cheers

if you use EmuNAND you dont have to remove CFW to play online since you SYSNAND is clean and you can play Paid games from sysnand OFW online and do everything CFW related on your EmuNAND thats why EmuNAND is for
but using EmuNAND and going online with it you can still get your console banned that why while using EmuNAND you need to use
Incognito to erase Serial Number of the console protects you from been banned if you use incognito on your Emunand or atleast 90dns
you can safely go into sysnand with you bought games and play online no need to remove Emunand - CFW

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cheers
Just restore the backup you made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    CameronCataclysm @ CameronCataclysm: Why no blog posts about Nitendont going after Garry's Mod repos that have been up for a decade or 2?